If you won the lotto....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks'thunder

Reaction score
Tell me one strange or goofy thing you would do with the money! Now I'm talking lala land kind of money! Don't have to worry about bills ever kind of money!

I have alot that are givens! Like pay off my mortgage, help out family, buy a car, donate to a great rescue, invest in a Burger King! LOL! You know all the normal stuff.
default_yes.gif

But I want to hear the strange and unusual!

If I won the Lotto I would....

Buy a warehouse and hire my own crew to pick up all the free pianos on craigslist in my area!! I feel so bad for those pianos! I think they should be loved and played! I would have a guy(or 2
default_wink.png
) come and fix them, tune them and get them back up and running! Then I would donate them to any school or teacher or organization that could use them!

Kinda strange I know but I would love to save them from the landfill!

Oh and no I don't play! I have no musical talent at all! LOL!

Tell me yours!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want a carousel. Not just one horse. I want the WHOLE thing, and it has to be antique wooden horses. I'd LOVE to get the one I used to ride when I was a child, when the park was sold the horses were sold off.

oooh a carousel that would be so cool!! i want a carousel! still laughing about the old pianos, now I see old pianos with pitiful frowny keyboard like mouths in a big dark warehouse... thanks.

lala kind of money could pay for my grand children's college education.

Well, after all the trouble with my ankle/foot these last 9 months (plus getting a break in my hand) I think a lot of my ideas have changed. No matter what you said at the beginning- I'd still want to start with doing whatever would make things easier and pleasant for my husband. Then probably help some churches, vets (as in military) and families, St. Judes and animal rescues.

When I can't sleep at night that's what I think about! First, would pay off all bills including car payment. Donate to favorite rescues, can't forget the family so large portions would go to all family members, some really could use the help. Lastly I would buy another home with a good barn and paddocks with the bells and whistles to make cleaning poop easier. Then visit parts of this country that I've always wanted to see, and take a horseback ride through Monument Valley. Well, I can always dream!

I love all the replies!

I'd loooovvve to hire a poo picker upper! But only if he does dog poo too!!!!!! Horsey poo, dog poo, goat and llama poo all picked up for me!!! Yep that is dream lotto $$$ well spent!( can he be cute too??
default_488.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're asking about the FUN thing you'd do AFTER you paid off stuff & bought new needed things & helped this and that.

I have LOTS of stuff on the needed list. But I've always wanted to go to Disney, even just once. Now H.P. Wizarding world.

AND my dream great big poofy ballgown of my own design and a real diamond tiara (not a lil dinky one either)

omg Robin I just pictured you with a Sondra Celli dress, poofy to the max....you know, whoever has the most rhinestones wins!!

I would get a house with a huge library with comfy windows to sit in so I can listen to the rain while reading (comfortably!)

I would want to buy an island, too....like from Twilight.

Start a re-homing barn for minis. Take in crazy craigslist minis or those going to auction, geld them, train them, fix them up, and sell them to good homes. I would need the money because it would NOT be a profit generating venture.

Every time the Power Ball gets real big I dream big.I would buy the land(50 acres)next to my farm that is in city limits.And buy the farm across from it that is 110 acres in city limits.Pay off some big city officials and have it rezoned for agriculture. Then go to dept of transportation and have an overpass built across the road so there would be access to all 3 farms including mine.I would build lots of barns, fence in the whole thing and have lots of riding trails-plant lots of trees for neat trails.Build some houses on the property for caretakers to live in.Hire my horsey friends to run it and work there(those who hate the jobs they now have.)Rescue horses Minis and ponies and have a program for youth and adults with equine things as main focus.Any participants would be required to work in exchange for being around the horses.No work no riding etc.Have a program for challenged individuals to be with horses.Man would I love to win.It would take me lots of money, but I would get to share my love of animals with so many people.Would also love to start a Little Britches rodeo circuit in this area.We used to watch it on TV and it was so cool.Better run off to buy some tickets. Fun thread!!

Well the land, huge Victorian mansion, barns, etc etc are all givens.

But oh yeah I'd totally have a HUGE room full of huge poofy ball gowns! One that looks like Glinda's too.

And.......a total exact remake of Titanic down to the last detail (except TRUE watertight compartments and more than enough life boats) and let people experience the rooms, menus etc from it all. It would be lovely!

Back