If you love Poodles take a look

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
From left to right:

Pilot, Passion, Phea Phea and Peachie

Hoping Phea Phea and Peachie are bred

Poodles4f.jpg

Poodles4h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty girls! I LOVE poodles!

We have a toy poodle (though his legs are too long according to the breed standard) and some day plan to have a standard.

Mary, cute picture of the furkids. I just took some of our 3 standard poodles, right after I was done bathing and clipping them. I'll send them to you. Our Phoenix is just growing and growing..at 18 months he stands a hair over 28"s. We're looking a a beautiful black/ white parti standard right now..but so is someone else, and they have first chance!

I have a toy poodle. She thinks she needs to take care of my 12 year old Yorkie. She checks on her a couple of times a night and when the Yorkie was sick last month the poodle almost couldn't stand it.

Thanks for all the nice compliments.

Would love to see your poodles pictures here...

Phea Phea is a great teacher, so when they need to go out

and if the door is shut, they ring a hanging cat bell.

They have a doggy door to go in and out on our front porch during the summer days.

Gates are useless, I have trouble getting in and out, put they just jump them.
default_rolleyes.gif

These guys are so smart, loving, and no shedding.

Mary, I have the walk thru gates, but they are useless too
sad.gif
..all 3 of our poodles figured out how to hit the latch button, and they open the gates up by themselves..
unsure.gif
we even have the gates extra tall, but they just take there nose and push down on it, or stand up on it and open it with there paw. They dont want to miss out on anything going on.
wub.gif
Gotta love poodles!

Corinne

Mary, I have the walk thru gates, but they are useless too
sad.gif
..all 3 of our poodles figured out how to hit the latch button, and they open the gates up by themselves..
unsure.gif
we even have the gates extra tall, but they just take there nose and push down on it, or stand up on it and open it with there paw. They dont want to miss out on anything going on.
wub.gif
Gotta love poodles!

Corinne
Yes, they are hard to keep where you would like them to stay.

Our groomer never even trys to keep Phea Phea in a cage, she can open them in seconds.. we thought of putting on a lock but, she would remember the numbers and we wouldn't..
default_rolleyes.gif

Let us know how smart your poodle is !

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back