If you like to Marestare I have one ready to go!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Foaling season is here a bit earlier than I expected, but at least my mares waiting until after the three snow storms of 2011 to start making progress towards showing a foal!

You can see the cams here

Erica's Tiny Trotter Barn Cam

and if you want to keep up with pictures I've taken of her changes over the past couple days they are all on my farm facebook page

Erica's Tiny Trotter Facebook Page

First up is CC - (Erica's Just Wait and See)

She is bred to "Taker" and this will be CC's 5th foal and they have all been by Taker

foal will be a full sibling to:

Erica's Take A Look At Me (loud bay splash overo colt)

Erica's Taking my Turn (loud silver bay splash overo gelding) (6x National Champion, 4x Res. National Champion, HOF)

Erica's Leave Me Breathless (silver dapple filly)- now in Belgium

and Erica's Marie Laveau (red roan/sorrel filly w/blue eyes and chrome but solid)

She's READY - waxing - skim white milk, loose behind and cow pies, udder tight and hot, nipples full, she testing 1000 hardness and 6.0 on pH, and was even a touch sweaty this evening.....so shouldn't be long at all....

The picture quality is not clear at all. Is it just me?

Quality comes and goes for me, but overall it is pretty good
default_smile.png

It's so windy here tonight that I think that's whats causing the interference.......doesn't seem to help if I move the receiver around either; since it's a wireless system and the barn is a distance away the wind or "weather" in general can cause it to be less than perfect.....

Luckily it's streaming clear to my TV's in the house, but it's in and out of clarity on my computer and iphone with this wind.

Will have it up and watching..left it up all day actually on the laptop just incase. Guessing i'll get to see my first marestare baby of the year tonight! Yeah!!!

Wow!!! Beautiful foal!! Can't wait to find out if it is a colt or filly!
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!
default_laugh.png

Oooooooooooooooooooh, just logged in and there is a wee one in there! Missed the action but placenta is still there and baby looks wet. Oh, mom just got up! so exciting!

ETA: Thanks for letting us watch
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
here are a few pictures of him at about 5-10 mins old....

I love how it looks like CCs smiling in this one

183903_500149646332_312944081332_6740434_3333705_n.jpg

179807_500154141332_312944081332_6740451_552978_n.jpg

Oh, Erica!!! There you go, another breathtaking baby!!! And LOUD! You have some great recipes down there, that is for sure
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back