If you have never had a reading done

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
Just got finished with three readings on our show horses. I am a believer to being with, this isn't the first readings she has done for me. But my daughter hadn't been wittiness to it yet, so she was on the phone with me. Bonnie was so dead on about all three of our horses. She also gave us insight into how to relate to our horses better. It was amazing.

So if you haven't tried it, do so. You will come away with a knowledge like nothing you have ever seen.

There was also a special reading Bonnie did for me that was unexpected. It was wonderful and I can't thank her enough for what she did for me. If she gives me permission I will tell about it but for right now its in my heart.

Thank you Bonnie, I won't ever forget it.

Editing this because Bonnie said yes I could tell.

Audie was my heart and soul, everyone that knows me knows what losing him has done to me. I was crushed. I have also been the one that have people talking and not saying good things about what I have done this year since Audie died. All we have tried to do was make him proud of us and to honor him the only way we knew how. By showing his little horses the best we can. Well as Bonnie was finishing up with the horses she asked me what happened to the trailer, and when I answered a couple of questions for her and then wanted to know what horse didn't like the new trailer, she finally told me it was Audie not the horses that wanted to know where the old trailer went and that I did good with the new truck and trailer, my pom Crickett is with him and he is proud of us for going on this year. To say the least I cried. Its been my first contact with Audie since he died and she told me he is with us. It was worth more than anything I could ever say to hear this. Just to know he is proud and approves of what we have done has made me happier than I have been in the 9 months since Audie first got sick and to top it off yesterday was the 5 month anniversary of his death.

So Bonnie thank you, you have filled my heart with more joy than its had in a long time. I am forever grateful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minimom (my dear one) Love never dies. Bonnie's reading amplified that. Love is eternal. I'm thrilled that you were reassured that Audie still sees and supports what is going on with your life.

Bless you!

MA

Karen - I am so glad that Bonnie was able to confirm WHAT YOU ALREADY KNEW, that Audie is still with you. Glad to know he's taking care of Crickett for you until you get there. I am proud to know you & see how far you & Samantha have come with the horses. Good luck at both Nationals with your guys!

Rhapsody Rhodes

Appy Hollow Farm

And I believe THAT is the reason you decided to have Bonnie do the readings on the horses (Audie whispered the idea to you) so that he could speak to you better.

I'm thrilled to bits that you contacted Bonnie about the horses and also Audie. I told you before that he's proud of you. It's a FACT!

Shame on any jealous people that woud dare talk about you or things you've done to carry on. That is your business, not theirs! Let's see what THEY would do to try to have a reason to get up each day after losing their very "heart". Snotty people should be slapped, end of story!

I'm (AS ALWAYS) very proud of you too and will be cheering on you, Samantha and all your horses!

In answer to an email I got that I was making money on Karens grief,as she will tell you I did not charge her for the reading on Audie.

I am disappointed that someone would think i would do that.

Bonnie

sad.gif
I have been on vacation from the forum for 9 days, the reason, what Bonnie just responded to.

no.gif
no.gif

Not sure why people feel they need to do that, but in this case, this was between Bonnie and Karen, NOT YOU! That email was so uncalled for. You say in so many words Bonnie was taking advantage of Karen, and YOU took advantage of the forum.

Karen, very glad you did your reading and it helped you so much.

I am hear to say, Bonnie is why Prints is still here, I honestly believe that.

Bonnie, I can send my Miss Prints over to help you out. WE know what kind of kicking power she has.
saludando.gif

"There was also a special reading Bonnie did for me that was unexpected. It was wonderful and I can't thank her enough for what she did for me."

What is wrong with people, I pulled this quote from my first post. Bonnie did this for me UNEXPECTEDLY. That means I couldn't have paid for what I didn't know I was going to get. This was a wonderful gift she gave me. Please people think before you accuse. This is the first tiny bit of happiness I have had, she gave of herself willingly. Again Bonnie I am sorry that people have to jump to conclusions but I do thank you for the best gift in the world.

If she gives me permission I will tell about it but for right now its in my heart.
If whomever sent Bonnie the email would have read Karen's post and comprehended it, they would have noticed if Karen needed permission to post what Bonnie had told her, then Karen had not paid for it. You don't need permission to post something you pay for.

Karen: I understand you wanted to share your reading with us and I'm glad you did. It sounds like Audie got thru to you using your minis and Bonnie. I'm glad you found some comfort at this time. Your on the right path, stay with it!!
yes.gif

There will always be ugly negative people in this world who try to find ugly and negative in everything around them...... Pray for them and feel sorry for them.

What Bonnie did and her message was with love. I cannot believe anyone would call love bad or evil.

Shame on those people.

MA

Karen, (((((HUGS))))) I can't believe it has been five months since you lost Audie, it seems like yesterday to me but probably seems a century to you. I am so glad that you were able to find peace and comfort with Bonnie's (and Audie's!) help.
wub.gif

Hi Karen
saludando.gif

I am so pleased that things are going well!!

Bonnie is a truely gifted and sweet person... the ones who say otherwise are just clouded by jealousy!

Keep up the good work!! I know I look forward to your posts after the shows to see how well you and Samantha are doing
yes.gif
I know Audie is nothing but proud of you and all the hard work you 2 have done this year (show, club, etc!!)
biggrin.gif
He is probably the little voice in your head helping you make all the tough decisions this year!

PS: We will miss having you in Williamston this weekend
sad.gif

Karen- I'm so happy for you. I can't even imagine what you and Samantha have been through. Bonnie truly has a very special gift given by GOD. She was confirming what you already knew in your heart. Audie is right there supporting you both.

Sounds like you got some great information on your horses.

Bonnie is amazing. She did a reading for one of our horses and was right on with as she called her.... my Diva.
smile.gif
That would be Millie our resident diva.

To quote Forest Gump's momma- "Stupid is as Stupid does". Some people can be so unbelievable. They can't seem to mind their own business and feel it's their job to openly discuss everything even when it's not true.
no.gif

I have to tell you this---- just recently I lost a "friend" because I wouldn't gossip. Here's the funny part--- she wouldn't tell me why she was upset with me. She told someone else who told me..... What is up with that?

Miniv said:
There will always be ugly negative people in this world who try to find ugly and negative in everything around them...... Pray for them and feel sorry for them.
What Bonnie did  and her message was with love.  I cannot believe anyone would call love bad or evil.

Shame on those people.

MA

434805[/snapback]

I couldn't have said this any better than Mary Ann - My goodness what in the world is wrong with people?

Karen,

I am so happy that Bonnie gave you such happiness and peace.

oh God, Karen! I am sitting here with tears streaming...what an amazingly prescious gift! Bonnie--thank you!!! Karen, don't you let anyones stupidity and jealousy bring you down for one second! You have true friends who were with you through all of this ordeal and we know what you have gone through. I get so angry hearing you say that people are talking trash...if they are, then I wish they could step for just one day into your world and know what you and Samantha have been through. I know Audie would be so proud of you both. If your new horses and showing them gives you one little iota of happiness, then to heck with ANYone who begrudges you that. I know I am not making much sense and this is coming out jumbled...but I am here as always, cheering you guys on.

Amy

Absolutely wonderful
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
. Bonnie is a true gem and we are very lucky to have her among us.

To the person who sent the nasty email - I am going to presume it's someone from this board. I am going to speak my mind here and may make some enemies but you know what I DON'T CARE!!! I have had enough grief this year with the loss of our first foal. YOU, the person who sent this nasty email are probably the type of person who reads the loss of a foal and thinks it's OUR fault! I am really sick and tired of reading here that people are getting NASTY and UNCALLED for emails. To the person or persons who send out these kind of unwanted and unsolicited emails, KEEP YOUR BUSY NOSES OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS AND SMARTEN UP WOULD YA! IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING POSITIVE OR HAVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO SHARE JUST KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! YOU AREN'T AS IMPORTANT AS YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE IN YOUR MIND!

Sorry everyone about the rant but I hate seeing people who are grieving and are hurt be kicked down by some know it all.

okay, that felt better!

REO said:
And I believe THAT is the reason you decided to have Bonnie do the readings on the horses (Audie whispered the idea to you) so that he could speak to you better.
I'm thrilled to bits that you contacted Bonnie about the horses and also Audie. I told you before that he's proud of you. It's a FACT!

Shame on any jealous people that woud dare talk about you or things you've done to carry on. That is your business, not theirs! Let's see what THEY would do to try to have a reason to get up each day after losing their very "heart". Snotty people should be slapped, end of story!

I'm (AS ALWAYS) very proud of you too and will be cheering on you, Samantha and all your horses!

434644[/snapback]

Ditto from me...Karen, you have email...

Thank you all for the nice comments, personally I had a bad day yesterday, and I was disappointed in myself( I did not eat healthy yesterday kind of fell off the diet wagon) to see these wonderful comments first thing this morning has perked me right up!

But I can understand why somebody would think I was taking advantage of karen, if they didn't realize the situation or if they didn't know me. As we all know there are many frauds out there claiming to be able to do what I do.So its easy for people to paint us all with the same brush.

I have spoken with this person and I feel that she understands a little better now and feels differently she apologized and I feel good that I was able to help her to look at things differently.

aktion033.gif

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back