If you had to pick just one...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you had the opportunity to choose between four horses with identical conformation, personality, m

• Solid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinto

• Appaloosa

• Pintaloosa

• Total voters
I am a solid person, Chrome is alright on the legs, but I do not like much white on the face, and especially around the neck. The one reason why I do not like pintos is the white around the neck. With white on the neck or a lot on the face can give an optical illusion and makes it harder to really see the lenght of neck or shape of head.

I personally abhor the word "chrome" as it implies that the horse is an object -like a car-. Sorry, just had this discussion on another forum about terms in the horse world that bug you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a solid person, Chrome is alright on the legs, but I do not like much white on the face, and especially around the neck. The one reason why I do not like pintos is the white around the neck. With white on the neck or a lot on the face can give an optical illusion and makes it harder to really see the lenght of neck or shape of head.

I personally abhor the word "chrome" as it implies that the horse is an object -like a car-. Sorry, just had this discussion on another forum about terms in the horse world that bug you.

Chrome is a widely used word in the horse world, meaning white on legs or face. I am sorry that you consider it to be like an object, but the average horse person will know immedidiately what I am talking about when I say chrome.

Latest posts

Back