If you could own any forum members horse, who would you pick

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have to pipe back in here again ............................Jane doesn't come here very often but I do believe she is a forum member so it is with great pleasure that I would definitely add

[SIZE=12pt]STONEHENGE PAINTED FEATHER - HE IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE MINIATURE HORSE! EVER![/SIZE]
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I also have to add that I already have many of my favorites standing right out in my own barn.
default_wink.png
default_488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone who mentioned Awesome
default_rolleyes.gif
When this post first started back in 08 we had just moved Awesome to WV. I couldn't imagine the farm without him.

05TO-009-24-1.jpg

There are so many forum members horses I'd like to own but to list a few....

Robins Lotto

Sandy's Semi

Stacy's Bay Prince

Getitia's Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy

I have to say there is lots of horses I would love to have BUT I have my dream horse already standing in my barn...

Little Kings Sentra Supreme

31.75" A/R double bred buckskin roan King Supreme son!!!

He just wows me everytime I look at him!

pictured in my avatar

It would have to be a stud because I have way enough mares right now. I see so many that I really, really, really like. However, I have a hard time putting a horse and who owns it together. But, there is a nice Buckskin I really like and that is I AM BT WATERFORD TOO (one of my mares sires). I have also seen a few Arion Managements studs I would buy in a heart beat if I won the lottery (but, thats a different post).

Thank you Jennifer
default_cheekkiss.gif

Your boy Awesome is my choice!
default_wub.png

(although there are so many here I love!)

I know this is an old post, but since it's been brought up again....
default_whistling.gif

I've been drooling so hard over Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister and Maple Hollow's Phlashin Ya'll!!!
default_shutup.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_eat.gif

It's just not fair! They're each lovely, exactly what I've always wanted right down to color, even in my price range, and I simply have no need for four good mini geldings to be standing around in my paddock. Especially when only Twister is even of an age to be driving and driving is all I do!
default_shutup.gif

Oh, this watching their prices drop is PAINFUL. Somebody shoot me!
default_frusty.gif

Leia

I drool over so many horses posted here but I have to say my recurring favorite is Sandy's Semi and now I have to add her mare Panda
default_new_shocked.gif

Once I saw Getitia's Todd pictured I was a goner... watching her site for those Todd babies.....
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I would absolutely love to own ERICAS BIG CITY ECHO ME PERFECT bred by Erica. Aristocratic Miniatures from the forum owned her but theysold her and I believe she was exported overseas....bummer.
default_sad.png
*Sigh* I LOVE that mare, she looks stunning in her pics. I own two paternal half sisters but have always thought Echo would look really nice in my show barn
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Course, I like most of those Erica horses
default_wub.png

You can add another Oak Park horse to my list, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with Tami's 09 filly Holly
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

I know this is an old post, but since it's been brought up again....
default_whistling.gif

I've been drooling so hard over Erica's Ima Rowdy Twister and Maple Hollow's Phlashin Ya'll!!!
default_shutup.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_eat.gif

It's just not fair! They're each lovely, exactly what I've always wanted right down to color, even in my price range, and I simply have no need for four good mini geldings to be standing around in my paddock. Especially when only Twister is even of an age to be driving and driving is all I do!
default_shutup.gif

Oh, this watching their prices drop is PAINFUL. Somebody shoot me!
default_frusty.gif

Leia
Thanks for mentioning Phlashy!!! He is getting more awesome every day I cant wait to show him and dont worry I will keep ya up to date on how he places
default_wink.png
!

I am a HUGE Prince fan myself!!!

But that said I love his son- Charming that we bred as much or more
default_smile.png
He has that presence that his father has!!!
CharmingandShawn-1.jpg

I am ALITTLE attached to our Nighthawk son Treasure also
default_smile.png
He is in our avatar
default_smile.png

I love Brendas little man- Calvin- but we have had that discussion many times
default_smile.png
wink wink

And Mindy - Sentra is one of my all time favorite King Supreme sons
default_smile.png
We just gelded Rebel and he just may have a big future as a performance horse on our show string. He has killer movement and the performance attitude!!

Latest posts

Back