If You Could Meet Any Famous Person, Past or Present

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
If you could meet any famous person (or people), past or present, who would you like to meet?

It doesn't have to be actually someone you admire, either. It could be someone you find interesting, someone you'd love to ask questions, etc. If you'd like, elaborate on why you'd like to meet that person / those people, and if they are not household names, describe who they are or were.

Here are some of the famous people I would choose to meet and have a conversation with if I could... I know, it's an eclectic list:

• Stephen King
  • Dennis Miller
  • Nick Leeson -- he is the derivatives trader that the movie Rogue Trader is based on -- his actions caused the collapse of Barings Bank
  • Kurt Cobain
  • Harry Markowitz -- pioneer of Modern Portfolio Theory
  • Fannie Flagg
  • Ann Coulter
  • Jane Goodall
[SIZE=12pt]What about you folks? What famous people, past or present, would you like the chance to meet and have a conversation with?[/SIZE]

thumbs-up2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
with out a doubt Frank Sinatra, and Sammy Davis Jr.

yes i have a rat pack poster framed in my living room, and yes i'm just about the only 20 year old person who cranks up their music while driving
default_laugh.png

-Vanessa

Hmmm.

Madonna

David Beckham

Ellen Burstyn

Kate Winslet

Cate Blanchett

I'd love to meet Jane Goodall, too, Jill

Hmmmm....There must be more than that, but I just can't think...The three actresses I've listed are, IMO, the best actresses on film in the world. Love love love them
default_smile.png

I'd like to meet Jill
default_laugh.png

That is a hard question to answer, but i think if i had to choose one person it would be Christopher Reeves
default_smile.png

OH so many....

Robin Williams

Lewis Black

Keana Reeves

Sandra Bullock

David Boreanaz

Will Ferrell

Mathew McConaughey

Stephen King

Def Leppard

Ellen

Bonnie Hunt

Robin Williams(my brother was lucky enough to meet him while he was working in Iraq). He said he is so down to earth and funny(of course).

Julie Louis Dreyfuss

Sheri Shepherd

Whoopi Goldberg

There are so many more......

Benjamin Franklin

Abraham Lincoln

Jane Austen

Louis Armstrong

Patsy Cline

Bradley Nowell

Jimmy Carter

J.K. Rowling

M. Ward

Billy Connolly

Judd Apatow

And Jane Goodall too--what an amazing woman!

Jesus Christ

Eleanor Roosevelt

Jonas Salk

All of the members of the band Alabama

Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys

Whoopi Goldberg

and though not famous would love to have met my paternal grandmother who was an amazing woman from all accounts

tupac

eminem

MLK jr

robin williams

chris rock

adam sandler

i am sure there is more but cant think of any

Very interesting responses so far and Leeana, you cracked me up!!!

Did any of you think (but didn't want to say) names like Hitler or serial killers? I did. I have always wondered if I met someone that was a "monster", would I be able to tell. I started this thread on another board unrelated to horses and some others said these (I didn't bring it up about bad people).

That is interesting Jill. Yes they would be interesting people to meet BUT you would be visiting me in jail if that was the case. Hitler was a monster and so are all serial killers. I know what I would do to Bin Laden.

Latest posts

Back