If You C.A.R.E.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McBunz

Reaction score
Imitation may be a compliment but this person or group is not connected to

C.A.R.E. in any way... C.A.R.E would never publish rumors... The C.A.R.E group sticks to the facts..

C.A.R.E is not anonymous as we do have members sign all letters.. The C.A.R.E Group

http://www.amhawatch.com/

I find it interesting that who ever set up this site is hiding behind Domains by Proxy.

It sounds like maybe it is someone on this forum who set that up - as they referred to LB and thanked Mary Lou...

That is NOT the way to effect changes - in any organization. Skulking behind closed doors and yet demanding that others come forward to provide answers is not right...

default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a child or someone with the mentality of a child? Very unprofessional. Nothing good will come from a site like this.

This website is extremely unprofessional, so I don't see any rational adult taking it seriously. I am not, nor have been, a member of AMHA by the way... but either way I wouldn't worry about this website. It looks like someone who is either young or not intelligent put it together.

I see no problem WORKING WITH the Registries to get them to be a better place, but complaining gets you nowhere. Unless you put in long hard hours as a board member, you don't have as much right to complain! I think both Registries work VERY HARD and honestly if you STEP BACK, you will see they are both very successful! Sure, always room for improvement, but still!

Andrea

either way I wouldn't worry about this website.
My thoughts exactly. The more people discuss it, the more it gets publicity. Hardly worth the time or effort.

Liz R.

No I did not give my permission to use the IAMHA or the MHA name to anyone, nor did any of the founding members. We are very sensitive to those type of endorsements etc. I can also tell you that the minute I became aware of this site, I contacted Mary Lou and she did not know about it either.
default_new_shocked.gif

I also agree that the site is poorly done and even though I might want to get further information on some of the subjects and/or questions raised there are better ways of doing it I think.
default_no.gif

Just for the record IAMHA/MHA is a marketing group that promotes the American Miniature horse thru shows, sales, seminars exhibitions and nothing else. If our direction ever changes you folks will be the first to know.
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I find it totally hilarious that anyone thinks a bunch of volunteers with a horse registry (that is what the EC/Board of both are) have the power to reek havoc in their lives in anyway!!!

What is the anonymous crap about?

In all honesty people that sign on the Forum with beebopslovemymini with no real name - I tend to ignore their opinion too. Nothing personal, but tend to see the people that contribute the most negative stuff never use their real name.

Anyway, felt compelled to leave a comment for the Watch -

Apparently you are concerned about how AMHA is run or else totally bored. I would assume if you want this site and anything you post here to be taken seriously you will stand up for what you believe in and stop the anonyomous b.s. - you totally defeat the purpose of your goals otherwise. As far as I'm aware this is still a free country and this is a bloody horse registry not a Communist block country!

It's too easy to hide behind cuties names and fake email addresses. Sorry I don't value people's opinions that do that when it comes to real life events. No one in AMHA or AMHR is powerful enough to hurt you or infringe upon your rights unless you are spreading malicious gossip and unfounded stories.

Quit hiding!!!!

/signed - Lifetime Member of AMHA and not ashamed to say who I am - you want further contact info go to my website.

Latest posts

Back