If you attended the Central Regionals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistyrose

Reaction score
This came from AMHA about the ribbon snaffu

August 22, 2005

Please pass this information on if you know someone who attended the Central Championship Show.

I am sure many of the Central Championship exhibitors are waiting for word on how the distribution of the missing ribbons will be done.

As of now, this is the information available:

The boxes are being sent to the AMHA office as they are received by Hodges Badge.

There are currently plans being made for sorting and packaging the week-end of August 27, 2005 at AMHA. AMHA Staff and a member who has graciously volunteered her time will sort and mail the ribbons. For those exhibitors who requested a Performance Report, it will be included with the mailing.

Now, this is what we need from the membership:

Please disregard the sign up list for ribbons at the show. If you DO NOT care to receive your ribbons, email [email protected].

Trainers – please remind me if the ribbons go to you or directly to your customers.

Since we are looking at a time period of days, please do not hesitate in getting me the information above at your earliest convenience. If you have further questions, please contact Kristy at 817-783-5600 ext. 307 or at [email protected].

Thanks once again for all of the support given at the show,

AMHA Staff

Latest posts

Back