If you are not tired of them...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Little America's Star Spangled A. D. He's just a little over 26".

spangledbeforeDSC_4881.jpg
spangledDSC_4907.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
He's beautiful in the after looks like a sheep in the before..

I love him in both pictures!! So pretty when clipped! Thanks for sharing!

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

he cleans up so nice.
default_biggrin.png
He sure is nice looking fellow

I love the before and after photos.
default_aktion033.gif

[font=Arial]Cleans up nice. I've only seen matted coats like that on neglected horses (sometimes people have too many to keep up with) :) Pretty little thing hiding under all that![/font]

[font=Arial]Cleans up nice. I've only seen matted coats like that on neglected horses (sometimes people have too many to keep up with) :) Pretty little thing hiding under all that![/font]
It is amazing when you are really tired, have family health and legal problems a snide remark like this can really bring you down. Yes, I have too many horses, but have never been accused of their being neglected. A "fun" set of pictures I thought, but guess I should have kept the "before" to myself. I know I should delete this, but not in the mood.

Tony - don't let one person spoil it. All of the rest of us LOVE seeing your pictures!!!!!! You have awesome horses and you take wonderful care of them!

I guess if he was part of a wild herd somewhere in the mountains his coat would look the same. At least he's in a home were he is well fed, has shelter and admired. Then he get's a nice haircut :) That's all good! Didn't mean to come off as snide, it was a truthful reaction, and it was fun to see the dramatic differece :)

Tony, He looks great! And well cared for I love before and after shots.

Please don't let one person put you down you have thousands of other fans!

BTW I loved your article in the Journal it was Incredible
default_biggrin.png

I hope you will continue to share, I'd share my horses more often but I'm too lazy :DOH!

Jessica

Tony,

We know you care for your horses. Don't let one person upset you.I had a mini filly from last year who's fur got matted up like his, we even brush her every other day.Her fur was just so thick plus the mud from rain. She is now shave.

We think you do a great job. We love your minis.For those who haven't meet Tony or see his horses please keep your neg comments to yourself.Tony is a very caring man.

horses are like children no matter how well you try to keep them neat and clean they will get mess.
default_biggrin.png
I think the before and after photos were GREAT.
default_yes.gif

Great pictures! I also had a filly that looked like that last year. She had very curly fur and i tried to brush her everday but it didn't stop the dred locks. I had to wait till it was warm enough to clip. I find that sometimes they will get that way. I suppose if you kept them stalled, clipped them early and kept them blanketed it would help. To me that would be no fun for a little one and it wouldn't be healthy either. They need to be outside in fresh air and have exercise. I always checked her skin closely to be sure it was in good condition. I notice my young ones tend to all get a little matted mostly on there bellies before it is warm enough to clip. It may get warm in the day, but the nights are still too chilly.

Tony, Amazing transformation!

He's really handsome!

How are you getting along with the camera???

I'm ready to throw mine in the pond!!!! OMG,,, Manual is

getting the best of me!!!! I have taken the

BEST bunch of HORRIBLE pictures lately! Geeze!!!!!!

~Sandy

Latest posts

Back