If Santa loved minis instead of Reindeers....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is a fantasy question I really like!

I'd wish for a perfectly trained driving pony/mini, hooked to a cart and harness...ready to cruise!

I want Santa to bring me a rolling stool for clipping, a new rasp that really works (mine is one my farrier gave me that is almost dull), some portable fence panels and a few tandem or pair driving parts. I'd say a new ComfyFit harness and show harness for Turbo but I really should wait until he's all grown up to measure him for those!
default_biggrin.png

Leia

12 Loads of hay

11 Bags of feed

10 Boxes of wormer

9 Barn Halters

8 Black Lead ropes

7 Himalyan Salt Blocks

6 Tubs of daily worker

5 Extra foaling stalls

4 More paddocks

3 Extra shelters

2 people to scoop poop

And a happy, healthy foaling season for all.

Last edited by a moderator:
A loud black and white 36.75 mini gelding to match my mini for a pair to compete with. Team harness (My favorite Driving Essentials synthetic) and a puddle jumper cart for them to pull.

My own truck to pull the trailer so I don't have to borrow hubby's when he uses it to go racing, and a new trailer wouldn't hurt set-up for minis with small tack room. Mine trailer is 1975 addition works great and already paid it worth many times.

Not asking much!
default_yes.gif

I would ask for enough property for hubby to be happy with his garage and for me to help rescue mini's!! I would love to be able to do that!

Well, I can't say that I'm in need of any horses for Christmas because I just got two really cool black pintos from Mini Gaits Farm, but I could use a pair of Double K clippers.
default_biggrin.png

I would just ask that he say a little prayer for Peach's first baby which is also Al's last. Six months and counting.
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back