If it wasn't for bad luck...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading this just made me totally heartsick. It's bad enough to lose a horse unexpectedly, but I know how it feels to have such high hopes and then be dragged so low. I'm glad you got Bandito, and that your colt is thriving; both are gorgeous, and I hope you can find some comfort in them.

OMGOsh I am So Sorry Gage!
default_no.gif

Thank you all for the kind words of Sympathy. I am sad but I am also grateful, and thing are looking up and Im not giving up yet! Thank you all! Sorry to all of you who have lost mares and babies this year too, not a fun thing to have to do!

Gage

Hi Gage,

You know I am so sorry for all that has happened also
default_sad.png

But I know you are strong and will get through it.

I'm glad you live so close and I get to come see you and your horses. You have very good taste in horses, really nice ones.
default_smile.png

I'm already looking forward to seeing your foals next year! It is time for you to have some good luck!

And Bandito is gorgeous just like I expected!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

We lost our mare and her colt this year. The colt's head was wrong and it took three hours to get him out. The vet did what he could for her, but the damage was too much for her. We lost her two days later.

Latest posts

Back