Idea for people

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fantacsix

[SIZE=10pt]A friend of mine built these for me to fit my Safari van perfectly with the two middle seats still in. All I do is remove the back bench. You can remove them for easy cleaning. They have matts, feeders, tie downs and butt bars. They measure 5' X 25" and 3' tall. Allison Forgot to add you can make them to fit any van. Mine fit snug next to each other.[/SIZE]

100_6166.jpg
100_6168.jpg
100_6171.jpg

100_6174.jpg
100_6176.jpg
100_6175.jpg

Last edited:
I would measure my "longest" mini and go from there for the length. Their heads are in the feeder part. Right now I put a bale of hay on the ground they step up on it and in they go. Allison

Those are really nice! Well built and all the touches including the metal to keep the beavers from chewing!

Do you know how heavy they are?

BTW - nice friend!!!

They look great- PATENT!!! I say this every time- it costs nothing to register your idea, you can do it on line in minutes, why should someone else make money form your idea?? It has happened to me so many times it makes me cross. It does not mean YOU cannot give your ideas away, it just means no-one else can SELL them!!! How do you fix them to the floor??

Rabbit boxes like this have been around and been posted before
smile.gif
but that said these happen to be very nice

rabbitsfizz....do you have an address for the place on line where you can register your ideas????

I was told that it is VERY expensive to get a patent, and if it is something that someone else can make, chances are you will not get a patent on your idea, anyway!

I was told this by my brother-in-law who is an attorny in New York City.

I have thought about trying to get a patent on my *Magic Shoes*, but after hearing this, I didn't even bother trying to. I have the name "Little Bit's *Magic Shoes*" copyrighted, and was told that it is trade marked. hummmmmm

Janell

Latest posts

Back