I'd like to introduce the newest herd member ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Sera

Reaction score
from a little place in the South to Mid Michigan
Picked her up yesterday afternoon from Alliance Miniatures and purchased her "before the sale" on the Coast to Coast Auction a few weeks ago. " Alliance Isn't She Lovely" Feb 23, 2013.

I wanted a "buddy" for my little girl when it was time to wean her and they are a week apart in age. We are calling her "Bella" and she is so refined ... a little chubby but not anywhere close to my little girl. I tried to take a pic of the two of them together this morning but DeeDee was rubbing up against me while I took pics ....

She is a Luck Four bred filly sired by GRF Royal Star Designer Domino out of a buckskin mare now owned by Alliance .... Lucky Four Splendor Supreme.

IMG_3433.JPGIMG_3436.JPGIMG_3448.JPG

I'd also like to add that I live within reasonable driving distance to some well known miniature horse breeders/trainers. As a frequent internet browser of all the farms and having made several internet purchases, I always wonder what places are really like in person. For what it's worth, IMO, not only was Alliance a beautiful place with gorgeous horses but Terry and Mike were great to deal with. My BF and I got the grand tour with Terry when we visited and rode around the place in awe over their setup. Great folks and we hope to go back again someday soon ....

The experience made me want to visit all those places I am fortunate to be within driving distance from in Texas and Arkansas!

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats she is very pretty
default_smile.png

Congratulations, they used to be based near here in VA., and have awsome horses. I also love the LUcky Four horses. she's a beauty

Thanks everyone! DeeDee wasn't impressed at first but is happy to have her by her side today! I think she is going to be real nice and she is settling in. It helps that my girl is one of those "in your pocket" sweethearts ...

I have to say, even though I don't have a good picture of my Halo, all shed out yet, she looks a lot like your new little girl. I love this color of Bay.

Congrats on your lovely new addition!

Congratulations, I also own a Splendor Supreme daughter sired by a Martins Boozer After Dark son. She is just beautifully put together with a wonderful head. I know your filly will be a wonderful addition. I also know Domino quite well as I am lucky enough to live close to Lucky Four.

minimom ... This filly has a head to die for and I personally just can not capture that in a picture like someone else possibly could. She looks so much like her dam. I love the Lucky Four bred horses and I am really glad I decided to get her when I saw her available.

Congratulations, she is a very pretty little filly! She has a beautiful little head and face!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Back