ICEING ON THE CAKE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
I LOGGED ONTO MY EMAIL THIS MORNING TO FIND THE EMAIL BELOW. WE LOVE SHOWING OUR MINI'S BUT A LETTER LIKE THIS IS THE ICEING ON THE CAKE FOR US!!! ( P.S. SHE BOUGHT THIS FILLY AT THE SAME AUCTION THAT IS TO BE HELD ON THIS SAT IN CHICKASHA,OKLA)

Hello. In August of 2003 I bought a loud chestnut tobiano filly from you by the name of Rocking M 3T Touch Of Rhythem. The main reason for this e-mail is to thank you for giving us the opportunity to own such an unbelievable little horse. The other reason is to tell you about all of her show achievements since we have owned her. "Tee" has grown up to be absolutely gorgeous and she is a true knock out in the show ring. I decided to break her to the cart this year so that she would be more experienced for her 3yr old debut at the AMHA and AMHR shows and she couldn't be any more elegant pulling a cart. At the 2005 pinto world show she brought home Two World Championships, 4 reserve world championships, and several other top ten placings. One world championsip was won in open 2yr old Miniature Mares(her first class of the world show) while the other was won in a youth driving class. In the world champions of champions miniature halter class she was reserve overall out of the mini A world champions from every halter class. One of the reserve world championships was won in youth mini/pony/mini B halter and for competing against full size ponies and saddle type ponies I believe this was quite an achievement. The only horse placing above Tee was a full size saddle type pony that had proven to be a judge's favorite in the class before the youth. The other 3 reserve world championships were also won in driving classes. I figured that you, being the breeder of this extraordinary little filly, would love to hear about a success story from one of your own miniature foals so I finally found a way to contact you and here it is. I have attached 4 photos from the '05 world show to this e-mail. Thanks again for this little horse that has helped me reach goals I have been seeking for 5 years.. Tee is the horse I will always remember as my first WORLD CHAMPION.

Sarah Khezri

WOW
aktion033.gif
That is great. So nice of her to let you know how the horse is doing. Most people would not take the time.

You should be so Proud.
yes.gif

Deb

That is excellent!!! You must be so proud! I would love to see her photos

How very exciting! I think it's quite the accomplishment to breed a WC in both Halter AND Performance. That really is what it's all about! Pretty is AND pretty does. Congratulations!
aktion033.gif

How awesome! it makes it all worthwhile, doesn't it? Congratulations! jennifer
saludando.gif

Great News!!! where are the photos?????

Congrats!

JJ

Oh that is incredible!! It must give you goosebumps to read how well that filly is doing that you bred! Now we'd really like to see a photo of this filly, if you could! Big congratulations, and you are right, this is what it's all about, and some VERY sweet icing on the cake!!!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

sorry, i've been trying to post them but for some reason can't get them up.

i use the img tag at the top, but it doesn't seem to come through. maybe someone can direct me in doing it.

That is great!! Definatly a e-mail to brighten your day!!
biggrin.gif

I will post the pictures for you, if you'd like... you can e-mail them to me at [email protected]

and I will post them right now..

-Kris

What a wondeful person you must be to regard an email with such value. You sound like the person to buy from with seeing how much you appreciate the buyer.

Mary
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

bob r said:
I LOGGED ONTO MY EMAIL THIS MORNING TO FIND THE EMAIL BELOW.  WE LOVE SHOWING OUR MINI'S BUT A LETTER LIKE THIS IS THE ICEING ON THE CAKE FOR US!!! ( P.S. SHE BOUGHT THIS FILLY AT THE SAME AUCTION THAT IS TO BE HELD ON THIS SAT IN CHICKASHA,OKLA)
Sarah Khezri

440543[/snapback]

I love it when that happens, aren't you just bustin your buttons!

That is great. Congratulations.

That is so wonderful to read. I would also love to see the pics.

We have a gorgeous stallion that shows here in the NW called Rocking M Remington's Hot Stuff and is he ever!

I would love to have one of his foals or breed a mare to him. He's just breathtaking in motion and beautiful at halter.

Obviously, you are doin' something right!

Thanks for sharing that!

Liz M.

aktion033.gif
Hearty Congratulations, Bob!
aktion033.gif

You must be on Cloud Nine to receive such heart-felt gratitude! What a wonderful confirmation of a breeding program, and to know that someone is taking excellent care of a foal from your farm. I'm so happy you shared that beautiful story, as we sadly shipped a gorgeous yearling filly to Florida this weekend, knowing she'll be in the hands of someone who will help her reach her potential.

Again, many thanks for sharing this story....I really appreciated your taking the time!

Cindy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back