IAMHA On-Line Auction Catalog is up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
The Consignment catalog for the IAMHA on-line auction is up with the first 26 horses listed from all over the country.

You can access it thru the IAMHA web page www.iamha.net and then hit the catalog button. Or by following the banner ad here at LiL Beginnings.

The auction starts June 29th and will run for approx. 2 weeks.

There are some really nice horses listed already, a National Champion stallion, bred mares, mares with babies, show fillies, finished driving horses and excellent colt prospects just to name a few.

Many are double registered in AMHR & AMHA. More horses and pictures wil be added as they are sent in and approved.

I don't think they have been posted yet, but wil be in the next couple of days. As soon as they are scanned in.

There is a really nice driving mare on the list...C Les Magilla Gorilla. She's a Buckeye WCF bred horse with national titles in halter and driving. I had the pleasure of conditioning her couple years ago...that mare can move and the motor to go with it. I havent seen her for about 2 yrs..dont know the owners....just saw she was on the list so thought I'd share a little info on her driving.

Also, I own a grandson of Magilla...who is upheaded, neck is set on so beautiful...went reserve champion first time in halter this summer as a yearling and he can move.

Latest posts

Back