I would like to introduce you to a Wonderful Horse Artist!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lvponies

Reaction score
Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor has been selling beautiful hand painted horse signs on Ebay since 1999. Current Ebay Listings I have a couple of her pieces and they are just wonderful!! She recently did a Christmas mini horse sign that I really wanted but was outbid on. She was nice enough to come to me and say that she would be doing commission pieces beginning in 08 and wanted to know if I would be interested in having one done. I was thrilled!! She has just completed my piece today and I LOVE it. The horse is MRF Designs Painted Raven (Ten L's Splendors After Dark Design X Lucky Four Shanza Blue). I cannot tell you how much I love this mare!! She is absolutely the sweetest little mare that I have ever owned. Thank you again, Heather for entrusting her to me!! She in foal with her first baby and I can't wait to see this little one!! Anyway.......

This is the picture I sent Jennifer:

Mulligans_328-461x304.jpg

And this is the beautiful sign she painted for me:

miniRaven.jpg

Isn't it gorgeous?? Can't wait to get it!!

Jennifer will start doing commissions after the 1st of the year. Her site is: Gypsy Mare Studios (please sign her guest book if you visit). Her email is [email protected] She also sells work through Cafe Press Her commission pieces normally take 2-3 weeks to paint and she charges $150.00 plus shipping. She will work with you on what you want painted or you can leave it up to her as I did. She is a super nice lady who is great to work with!! I am already planning to have another one done of Raven and her new baby in a springtime setting. Hope you get a chance to visit with Jennifer and please share your signs with us when you get them done.
default_yes.gif

Back