I would like to introduce to you,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
I got back from New York late this afternoon. My two studs had tore down a wall, barns a mess, dogs acted like caged animals, but all are fine. I'm still trying to figure out why I thought it would be ok to leave my teenager in charge of the zoo, but that's a whole new thread.

The trip was good, but short on time and long on driving. Thankfully the weather was great!!

The VERY best part was Riley got to come home yesterday and I was still there.
default_smile.png
So I spent the first 2 days with Blake and 20 month old Aidan, and then Riley yesterday!! Aidan was non too happy to come home from school yesterday to yet another baby.

Blake is doing so very well, he is growing stronger by the day!! He is laid back, nothing bothers him and he sleeps like a rock. He watches everything and makes the funniest faces when he sees something different.

Little Miss Riley expresses most with her hands. Always moving them and having different poses with them. She came home on 2 medications. The hardest part though is she can't cry due to the vent. They are hoping it repairs in time, but for now she always has to be in sight as she can't be heard. But bless her heart, she sure does try!

I have a new camera and my program won't let me do crud, so Terri has been so very kind as to post pictures for me, just give her a second. Thanks Terri so much!!!

Blake is the larger of the 2 by 2 pounds. The one is of my daughter holding both of them for the first time, it also shows how much bigger Blake is. By themself, Blake is the one asleep and Miss Riley is taking it all in.

They are both true miracles and I wanted to share these special babies with all who have kept them in your thoughts and prayers. It took so very many people to get them to this point, and you were a part of that.

Again, from our family, we deeply thank you!!

Thanks again Terri for helping me out, I so appreciate it!!

You are all the best!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go Carolyn, they are very precious
default_wub.png

twins3.jpg

twins2.jpg

twins4.jpg

twins.jpg

THANKS Terri!!

#1 is Riley

#2 is Blake

#3 my daughter with Riley on the left.

#4 Blake on the left.

Frankie- CONGRATS TO THE WHOLE FAMILY!!! They are truly beautiful little miracles!

I have been waiting and waiting for this update! They are absolutely beautiful! And to hear that Riley got to come home, too! So many blessings going around. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful babies with us. And I'm glad to hear you made it safely home. I'm sure you are counting the days already before you can go back. We will continue our prayers that these babies continue to grow and thrive.

Hugs,

Barbara

Oh my goodness, what precious souls, I think they are just so adorable...

Thanks for sharing, I am so happy for you all
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations Grandma, now where is your picture with the babies?
default_wink.png

Leaving was not easy, I think I cried through 3 states. But I do believe I'll be going back near the end of April.

I do have a few with me, but with Terri doing it for me I didn't add those. Maybe later when I get the program working.

We are sooooo very proud of them and the little fighters they have already become!! I am extremely proud of my daughter!! She is the best mom and just does what is needed like she has been doing it forever. But I am some what mad at her,,,she had twins 3 weeks ago today, and this morning she put on a size 4 jeans! I've never had twins and can't wear a 4!!

Thank you for the kind words. We happen to think they are pretty darn special.

I've got to admit, you guys have done so very much, I just couldn't wait to share them with you,,,very special people as well!

I'm just SPEECHLESS all around!!!!! My pregnancys and births went so easy it's rediculous! This is such a miracle. Bless these babies and the big brother! We can't leave him out! He needs to know he is just as special!!!! What a gorgeous family you have Carolyn!!! I hope you can sleep well tonight! Those Grandchildren of yours are tough to the MAX!!!! Please keep us up to date on their progress and as many pictures as you can provide!!!! None of us will ever get sick of seeing them and hearing of them!!!!

What a beautiful family. They have all worked so hard to get where they are. Congrats and take a deep breath Carolyn!

I'm so glad Riley is home and that both babies are doing so well...and thanks so much for the pictures. We have all been pulling for them for so long they are family to us, too!

Oh, and by the way...a size 4! I'm mad at your daughter, too! LOL

default_biggrin.png
Absolutely adorable! An answer to all our prayers. I'm delighted the whole family is together and doing so well. I know it was hard to leave; but you'll be back! Grandchildren pull at our heartstrings, too!

God bless,

Joan

I am very happy to hear they are both doing well! They are very cute little snuggle bunnies!
default_biggrin.png

OMG!!!

THERE

THEY

ARE!!!!!!!!!!

They're beautiful!

At long last! Since you first posted they were expected, we've all been waiting to meet these forum newest babies! WHOOO HOOO!!!!

I'm so thrilled that you got to go meet them BOTH and that they're doing so well!

Beautiful pictures of our two beautiful miracle babies
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

So glad that little Riley made it home for your visit. Your daughter must be so relieved and thrilled to have her family all together at last.

Thank you for the pictures, we shall expect lots more and continuing updates on their progress, bless them both.

Anna

What beautiful babies! I've been waiting for this day along with a lot of other people. I'm so glad Riley is home and that she came home while you were there. She'll catch up with Blake now that she's home. I'm really looking forward to watching them grow.

A size 4???? Wow! She looks so content holding both the babies.

Prayers for continued good health for them.

Barbie

Oh they are just SOOO precious
default_wub.png
:wub What beautiful little miracles .

Latest posts

Back