I would like to introduce a long a waited Dream come true

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Well I have always drooled over all the horses on CCMF's website and have epecially been in love with Sweatwaters Texas Spotty.
default_wub.png
He has that look of a modern shetland with a look at me presence to him. I never thought it would be possible to own something close to him. After several weeks of thinking I finally emailed Ginny Long about a beautiful leopard appaloosa colt sired by Sweatwaters Texas Spotty. I mean he is as close to a replica as you can get to his sire.
default_yes.gif
Being offered as private treaty I thought this will never happen. But I must know. To make a long story short not only do I have the pleasure of now owning one son but two and a daughter of the gorgeous Sweatwaters Texas Spotty:HappyBounce

Pleasant View Miniatures is beyond proud to introduce:

CCMF Castle Rocks Florida Spotty an 07 buckskin leopard appaloosa colt. He has already won Amateur Supremes and Grands this year!

spotty.jpg

spothead.jpg

This guy is going to cross beautifully with my JNR's Medicine Man daughters. Thank you for listening , Joyce

I am so happy for you! I have seen Spotty in person several times and he is something!!!

Congrats......can we see pics of the others too??? LOVE those spots!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh, LUCKY YOU!!! He is so lovely! I really wanted to purchase him, but $ is tied up right now with a huge home remodel... I'm happy that you will have him now, and wish you the best with him (and the other little 'Spotty' kids).

You should get some spotted babies from him! Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!!!!!! He is beautiful.

Would love to see pics of the other ones too!

He was so nice I just had to go to your site, and all three are gorgeous! Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new boy -- he is handsome -- will have a great home with you for sure. Hope to see him person soon.

Thanks everyone. I think he is beautiful too.

Amy I'm sure you will get that chance to see him in person one day soon.

New2Minis I would love to see Spotty in person, you are very lucky
default_yes.gif

BluewaterMiniatures I can understand why you would have wanted him yourself he is even more awesome in person I think then in the pictures. His personality is the icing on the cake. He is so friendly and loving just a real dream to be around. I can't wait until this Sunday for our first show together!!

Here is picture of the filly. She is CCMF Darling Doll. Absolutely gorgeous mare. Very refined with tons of animation.

IMAG035.jpg

There is also CCMF Spirit Dancer. He is a golden palamino. He is not shaved yet and the photo I have is in the wrong format right now. He is on my site on my stallions page. I will have him cleaned up this week and post new pictures of him then. I'm thinking hard on making him my next Show Gelding!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! He is beautiful, the mare also! That almost makes me wish I was still in Michigan!! (almost)
default_wink.png

Best of luck with all three!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! It's a great feeling to finally get "the horse" you've been after.
default_yes.gif

Oh My Joyenes, Congradulations. I too have admired this boy on CCMF site and am so glad someone like you was able to get him. I look forward to the future years, when he starts producing for you and in the mean time, all the wonderful anouncements of his show wins. So happy for you for him and the other two fine horses.

Joyce,

He is stunning!! And your others are also!! :)

I am so happy for you!

Even though I do not show.... my CCMF stallion is a dream come true for me also. And Ginny is a wonderful friend. My first little leopard filly of his this year was also a dream come true!

Good luck with all your dreams for him! :)

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back