I would like to introduce a long a waited Dream come true

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

he is very nice

love his spots.
default_biggrin.png

Susan O I remember your filly, she is absolutely adorable! Such a loud little one too
default_yes.gif
And yes Ginny was so friendly and helpful in assisting me to be able to get these horses. I really was pleasantly surprized on how welcoming and nice she was, I would highly reccomend Ginny if anyone is interested in purchasing a nice appy foal in 09
default_smile.png
Joyce

Wow! I can see why you are so thrilled!!

Congratulations!!! I too have one of Spotty's foals. I have CCMF Color Wizard. I just love him to pieces! He has legs that just go on forever and the sweetest personality! I really liked Florida Spotty too and it was a hard decision between the two. Ginny was great too! She was very easy to work with and you can really tell how much those horses are loved.

I will be looking forward to watching your boy grow up on line here.

Congratulations on your new horses! They are all awsome, but I love the leopard boy! I, too, have drooled over the CCMF horses!

Pam C.

He is stunning! Congratulations on him and your two others! VERY NICE!!!
default_aktion033.gif

A BIG CONGRATS to you! He is LOVELY! What are his dam's lines? How big is he? He is really nice! Will have to go back through the posts and see if you posted the others.

Thanks Laurie,

He is right at 32" right now. I believe he will stay right on at 34". He is very mature looking. They creep feed their weanling/ yearlings so they grow very fast at first. His dam is a beautiful bay leopard mare owned by Castle Rock MIniatures. DALLY'S YNOT DANCING IN THE MIST. I have my first show with him Sunday and can't wait to see how it goes. I will also be showing the other colt CCMF Spirit Dancer. Just shaved him today and he looks great. I will post some pictures from the show and their results after the show. Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh Joyce, congratulations, he is STUNNING!!

Latest posts

Back