I was in the 98% of the population...are you???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I am with the majority.

However, I am wearing a dunce cap.

When it asked for a country that starts with "the" letter, I "said" a name of a state... duh...

Then I realized, no they said country, so I had to hit reload because I lost track of the other questions that kept coming...

So as the thing's going through questions I already knew my answers to, I'm thinking "what country starts with a ___" and I was a mental blank.

So I had to google "names of countries" and just picked from the list the first country (but only two on the list I got start with a ___).

crazy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not read this if you do not want to know how it is done.

It all comes down to the number 4 which equals the letter D.

1x9-5=4

2x9=18 1+8-5=4

3x9=27 2+7-5=4

and so on and so

There are four countries that start with D. Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, and the Doninican Rebublic.

It comes down to 98% of the people are going to pick Denmark. There is one animal that starts with the letter K, kangaroo.

Most of us do not think of the olive as a fruit. That leaves the orange.

How about Ethiopia (sp) ? LOL, i was in the 98%!

There is Koala

Wee Mite Miniatures said:
Do not read this if you do not want to know how it is done.

It all comes down to the number 4 which equals the letter D.

1x9-5=4

2x9=18  1+8-5=4

3x9=27  2+7-5=4

and so on and so

There are four countries that start with D. Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, and the Doninican Rebublic.

It comes down to 98% of the people are going to pick Denmark.  There is one animal that starts with the letter K, kangaroo.

Most of us do not think of the olive as a fruit.  That leaves the orange.

464891[/snapback]

Yes, I thought of the Koala Bear but then I couldn't think of a fruit that started with r. Anybody know one?

crponies said:
Yes, I thought of the Koala Bear but then I couldn't think of a fruit that started with r. Anybody know one?
464919[/snapback]

Mona's is a more perfect answer because it comes without processing but I first thought raisin.

Okay, guess I'm weird too. Deer in the Dominican Republic eating raisins.
biggrin.gif

Jan

Latest posts

Back