I want to become a Member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya

Reaction score
Is it me or is something wrong. I emailed the secretary a couple days ago asking for a form via email, but haven't heard anything...maybe my computer/internet is not working right. Does anyone have a copy of the form they can email me...I'm going away on Monday and wanted to get my check in the mail before I [email protected]

Thanks
saludando.gif

I just sent you the form. Let me know if you don't get it.

Stacy

I received the form, thank you stacy...I will mail out tomorrow w/the funds...I can't wait to get involved and hope I can help in some way...

Thanks for your support, we need all we can get. I am the person who got Joy, the little Alaskan horse that was months in the making!! Welcome to our organization!

Stacy

stacy thanks so much! and a big thanks to Sonya for becoming a member

I am new to mini's and was interested in adopting rescued mini's to leave with our 6 month old mini. Also interested in the program that has members keep mini for the handicapp for two years and return to program to be trained for the handicap , if anyone has this information I would greatly apprecciate the help? [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back