I want the filly fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickisminis

Reaction score
Hello,

I will start out by saying there is nothing I want more than a healthy foal. That said, I am 5 for 5 on having colts. Would it be to much to ask for atleast one filly? With the horses I purchased bred and the ones I bred we have had 3 different Dads and all colts.

I have lost two foals already this year and this new colt was born today when I was at work by a maiden mare. I am very thankful nothing went wrong. He is the smallest baby we have had here and I am still a little nervous since he is not as spunky as my other colts. He is eating great and Mommy is wonderful, so with a little time everything should be great. So introducing my new man............

Kahlua_007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww, congratulations, he is a cutie
default_wub.png

I just want a foal! My mare is cooking hers extra long!
default_smile.png

Congrats on your cute guy! Hey colts make awesome geldings!!!!
default_biggrin.png
And I'm a gelding woman. I'm hoping for the colt fairy so that I can have an awesome gelding later on!
default_smile.png

congrates hes a cute one, i understand the filly fairy, i bred my QH mare 6 years ago and hoped for a girl the hole time "it be her first and only foal" i got a colt, i love him to death tho hes the best stallion in the world other then chief and willy the minis... on the other hand are spotted saddle horse has had 4 foals, all 4 filly's, we have 3 of the 4 one was a set of twins and peppers twin just wouldn't take its first breath.

default_aktion033.gif
congrats x five.

We have had 2 for 2 so far two more to go.

I would like to let you know your colts are handsome fellows.
default_biggrin.png

I just want a foal! My mare is cooking hers extra long!
default_smile.png
I hear ya; I just want my mare to foal, be it colt or filly and I don't care if its green with purple polka-dots. I just want a nice healthy foal on the ground. [i lost last year's only foal, so really looking forward to healthy foals this year. I bred two mares to my stallion and looking at the other two mares the other day, I think we had one unplanned trist sometime during the summer.
default_new_shocked.gif
]

After reading about all the loses, having a live one sounds great, no matter the sex or color.

You will probably have all fillies next year!

Congrats on your colt
default_aktion033.gif
BTW, if you find the filly fairy..send her my way as I have our first foal due any time now!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back