I updated my website.. what do you think?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
Hey all,

I wanted to share my link for my website http://sunnybrookminiatures.webs.com/ ;

I've been working on it here and there, I would love to here what you all thought!
default_smile.png

-Kay

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kay it looks very nice! I love how easy it is to navigate and how open and bright it is. Job well done! Your photos are very nice and clear.

I looked on my tab and it took me to a mobile site...the mobile site was kinda drab (as most are), I clicked on the desktop version and it looks really nice...neat and clean. I hate cluttered sites, good job!

Pedro is adorable!

OOH OOH ! I LOVE your choice of font, pictures, your horses, PEDRO, your clothes, your hair.....duh....

AND OH!!!

Do you know where Lake Sabago is? One year when I was little my father had this brilliant idea for a summer vacation there. So he got this stupid contraption to pull behind our station wagon that opened up into a camper thingy so we could go camping there. It was so hot but I do remember it also being woody and beautiful at the same time...... and then my brother and I loved to go swimming out to this raft that was there and we got COVERED with blood suckers in the lake!!!So we couldn't go in anymore. Mom and I were not the camping type at all and complained until he brought us home early. We voted for a hotel with a pool LOL!!!

I think you did a very nice job!!! Your site looks sharp and fresh and is easy to navigate! Great pictures, too
default_yes.gif

Back