I tried the mini forum with no luck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

fantacsix

[SIZE=10pt]I just got a 3 year old Modern pinto mare. I am told she placed 4th at the Nat'l Congress as a weanling, and 6th as a yearling
aktion033.gif
. I also heard her sire is a Nat'l Congress Champ as well
biggrin.gif
. Her registered name is ONEKA'S DESIGN BY DREAM. Her reg. # is 150385A. Super awesome mare!!!
yes.gif
Her sire is MASTERS DARE TO DREAM. Her dam was HONEY "B". (This was her only foal, she (mother) died in a trailer accident.
please.gif
Can someone do a look up for me as well as any pictures of her sire and dam? I am looking to get truthful information on her and parents. Unfortunately I can't keep her
no.gif
I am into the "A" size minis and have no other ASPC ponies. Thank you for your help.
wub.gif
Allison
[/SIZE]

hi there

most of the pony people who could look this up for you are at Congress this week. Is not over until Friday and then they all have to drive home and unpack so maybe next week??

I know you can put her registration number in on the amhr/aspc website and look up her show placings

www.shetlandminiature.com

Kay

I can't help with anything but pedigree, so here it is.

ASPC - 150385A ONEKA'S DESIGN BY DREAM

Sex: MARE Color: SILVER DAPPLE PINTO

Height: Mane & Tail: FLAXEN

Date Foaled: 4/19/2002 Markings (1): STAR, DISCONNECTED STRIP AND

Date Registered: 7/3/2002 Markings (2): SNIP;

Current Owner: JON GARDNER Markings (3): BOTH FRONT STOCKINGS,

Breeder: DON OR CARRIE RUDEEN Markings (4): BOTH REAR WHITE LEGS;

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

128528A WINK'S SHOWDEO KID II

142032A GRASSMERE'S SHOWTIME KID

132155A HIGH HAT BLACK LABEL (HOF)

144812A MASTERS DARE TO DREAM

139885A RED ROCK TOMORROW'S KID LEE

142531A RED ROCK TOMORROW'S SUGAR BABE

137727A RED ROCK JET'S TAFFY

137298A DIABLO'S ECHO OF ARENOSA

139527A ECHO'S MASTERPIECE SR

132236A RED ROCK ORACLE-MASTERPIECE SONNET

143726A HONEY 'B'

132511A HILLSWICKE'S BIG TIME

136785A HILLSWICKE'S LOLIPOP

135003A DUKE'S JACKIE T.

As for show record, hard to tell, the mare has no Hall Of Fame points at all, her sire has 3 halter Hall Of Fame points, Sorry I can't help more but thats about all you can get off of the ASPC website.

[SIZE=11pt]Thank you for your help
wub.gif
. Can anyone tell me about her pedigree? I don't know anything about ASPC
unsure.gif
. Is it a good pedigree? Allison
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Excellent pedigree! Hillswicke Oracle was one of my favorite old shetlands very necky and refined. the ones in your pedigree go back to him. The Wink ponies are very colorful I have two with Shodeo Kid behind them. Arenosa lines are highly desireable as are Kid Lee. You have a good combo there.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back