I thought I would share this AWESOME video

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
This was sent to me from the ECMHA..

Thought I would share

I hope you enjoy watching this AWESOME mare as much as I did!!!!

Oh my gosh!!! I'd been hearing about this but never remembered it when I was at the office where I can use the high speed internet! I just watched the mare and was blinking back TEARS! Really choked me up. She is just amazing!!!

It choked me up too!!!

I had to hide in my office!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

did ya check out the guys??.....hehehe

That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Thanks for posting. I also have it book marked.

Oh now I just watched the boys! They didn't bring tears to my eyes LOL!!!! But they are funny
default_smile.png
And truthfully more coordinated than *I* am myself!

yeah thats my fav dressage video ever, lol i have seen it on so many other forums, very awesome mare...would love to be able to do that in cart....

Wow- I have goosebumps! That mare is beyond amazing. My mom will go nuts- I ride saddleseat but she is in love with dressage! Wow..

And the "geldings" where amazing too! I've 'jumped' and done patterns- but they did awesome
default_wink.png
:

A co worker who doesn't know anything about horses sent me this link a few weeks ago. She was amazed too. I watch it ever couple of days. Simply stunning.

Robin sent me this in an email and I had goose bumps too!!! AMAZING!!!

Thats my favorite dressage video of all time too...lovely, lovely horse and rider. If I live 200 years I'm not sure I could ever "get it" enough to anything that resembles that! Still plugging away at basics and training level at 41 years old.....*blush*

I had seen the mare right after the video was first uploaded. What a performance! The men, however, were something new...and hysterical! We used to clown around jumping jumps, but never tried a dressage pattern before. They might be inspiration for some horse crazy kids. LOL

That mare was AMAZING! So beautiful, all I can say is 'Wow.'
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back