I think we got it!!! Finally!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Horsefeathers

Reaction score
Here is my little stallion again... I think we got the head right! I know in one pic his hind foot crept back
rolleyes.gif
, but everything else looks nice... (I think)... I still have come cosmetic work to do with hair dye for the sunbleaching and CONDITIONER (which the MTG is on the way... thanks Kaykay!) and have a show halter on the way too.... anyway, forgive the dirt, it's been rainy and he was fresh out of the paddock and wanted to get the pics before it got too dark! Thanks for looking... everyone has been so helpful.... Oh yeah... he gets his feet done tomorrow... finally found a farrier!

Chris B.

P01410.jpg

P01411.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Yes now youve got it . His head and neck are in exactly the right place for him! Good Job![/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks again soooooooooo much for everyone's encouragement! I am actually feeling somewhat prepared for next months show! Y'all have been sooooo helpful...
aktion033.gif

Chris B.

Edited to say that after waiting for 8 hours (he was supposed to be here at 9 a.m.) we finally ruled the farrier as a no show
no.gif
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back