I think I have to buy this picture...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Littleum

Reaction score
I think I'm going to have to buy a print of this one. I've been looking at it for a few days and it just keeps cracking me up:

http://www.robhessphoto.com/shows/S866/230/866_230_1732.JPG

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's Catch Me in Liberty at Central, seconds before he pulled the plant(s?) down on himself. He had been on his way to me to be caught and stopped for a quick nibble. The Plant did not appreciate it and attacked! Catch Me kicked the Mean Plant and pranced off with dignity intact.
biggrin.gif

And yet another Liberty catch story I probably will not live down. At least I didn't have to catch Baubles by her tail this time. My parents have threatened to send that one in to America's Funniest Videos.
biggrin.gif

That is WAY too cute!
laugh.gif
Did you get that on tape too?

[SIZE=14pt]Thats cute![/SIZE]

Lyn

That's great!
biggrin.gif
I can deffinatly see my little guy doing that lol
laugh.gif
!

Yes you have to get that one! He is to cute!

Bonnie

Great picture!
biggrin.gif
How were the liberty results?

Jan

wildoak said:
Great picture! 
biggrin.gif
  How were the liberty results?Jan

450727[/snapback]

He finished 9th of 25. He had an absolute fantasitc time out there.

It's funny, actually. He's done well in Liberty but has clearly been confused by what he was supposed to be doing out there. I figured he'd settle into it, as he did improved each time. A few weeks ago Bonnie read him, and Catch Me asked her what the point of Liberty was... she told him so that everyone could see how booooootiful he was.

Wouldn't you know.... I'm walking him down to the arena Sunday morning, he hears the music and suddenly started bouncing and jigging. He couldn't get into that ring fast enough, which is totally different for him. When he went back down to the ring to wait for results he couldn't have cared less- except when they called his name for 9th and he had to cavort a bit on his way out.

Now, you have to wonder....is it because in his own mind he figured Liberty out, or because Bonnie told him it was all about HIM?
laugh.gif

I think that Lauren got it on tape, too! Haven't checked it out yet.

My Alladdin did the same thing this year, only once he took down the (very large) plant, he started carrying it around proudly, trotting very big around the arena with it between his legs! Everyone was totally cracking up! Then he dropped that one, and went back and got another one! It was a total riot. Aren't they just little hams?

Latest posts

Back