I think i have some Driving ponies on my hands....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I think i got me some driving ponies
default_new_shocked.gif
default_laugh.png

In no way are they in show condition...in no way are these photos anything fancy...but they are beautiful to me. Just snapped these while round penning today...i think they are "Magical"....i love fall
default_wub.png

The shetlands......

Alpha Farms Magical Debut HOF
default_wub.png
...42" classic shetland....ohh how i wish he was 38".

Congress Res. GRAND Champon and 4x Congress Champion

00Driving6.jpg

00driving5.jpg

00Driving4.jpg

00Driving3.jpg

Alpha Farms Magical Melody 43" Classic filly (yearling)....just now starting to come out of that "odd" yearling stage. She rubbed off a good 7" of her mane as you can see last month...you know how they put there heads threw the fence and rub...
default_wacko.png
. These photos do not do her movement justice...this filly has a trot and half on her.

00drivng10.jpg

00driving11.jpg

00driving7.jpg

00001Kttys.jpg

Then..my princess
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_laugh.png
. Sorry i could not resist....i just love him
default_wub.png
. I snapped these while i was feeding the mares....i think the perfect caption for this is "hey..where is mine???". This is how i think he looks best ...no show halter or pepi or oil...just a hairy out of shape dirty Royal
default_wub.png

Those ear
default_wub.png
..i think he has the smallest ears ive ever seen.

00Driving1.jpg

00Driving2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all very pretty. I love their movement and yes you have some nice driving horses there. As for Royal he just wants his share of the goodies and rightfully so.
default_smile.png

Awe! Royal!!
default_wub.png

AND HOLY MOLY look at the legs on Debut and Kitty!! THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME!! and you can definitely tell they are related
default_smile.png

I am in love
default_wub.png

You can totally tell Debut and Kitty are related. I can FEEL their spunky attitudes!

They all look great!

default_smile.png
Leeana you have some real nice horses at your place, look at their trot. You can definitely tell what Royal is thinking in those pics, "mom, mom where's mine please"
default_biggrin.png

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back