I think i have some Driving ponies on my hands....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

Leeana

Reaction score
I think i got me some driving ponies

In no way are they in show condition...in no way are these photos anything fancy...but they are beautiful to me. Just snapped these while round penning today...i think they are "Magical"....i love fall

The shetlands......

Alpha Farms Magical Debut HOF
...42" classic shetland....ohh how i wish he was 38".

Congress Res. GRAND Champon and 4x Congress Champion

Alpha Farms Magical Melody 43" Classic filly (yearling)....just now starting to come out of that "odd" yearling stage. She rubbed off a good 7" of her mane as you can see last month...you know how they put there heads threw the fence and rub...
. These photos do not do her movement justice...this filly has a trot and half on her.

Then..my princess
. Sorry i could not resist....i just love him
. I snapped these while i was feeding the mares....i think the perfect caption for this is "hey..where is mine???". This is how i think he looks best ...no show halter or pepi or oil...just a hairy out of shape dirty Royal

Those ear
..i think he has the smallest ears ive ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shortpig

Reaction score
They are all very pretty. I love their movement and yes you have some nice driving horses there. As for Royal he just wants his share of the goodies and rightfully so.

Nigel

Reaction score
Awe! Royal!!

AND HOLY MOLY look at the legs on Debut and Kitty!! THEY ARE BOTH AWESOME!! and you can definitely tell they are related

I am in love

Alex

Reaction score
You can totally tell Debut and Kitty are related. I can FEEL their spunky attitudes!

They all look great!

twister

Reaction score
Leeana you have some real nice horses at your place, look at their trot. You can definitely tell what Royal is thinking in those pics, "mom, mom where's mine please"

Yvonne

Latest posts