I think I found a pony!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercysmom

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

I think I found our Modern Shetland! Simply gorgeous!!!!

Need some power to the prayers my son and I are saying to sell our show AMHA/AMHR mini in order to purchase this pony - hoping nobody snatches her from us!

Wish us luck! If all goes well, hopefully we can join the pony ranks... we are hoping so hard!

Denise

Silversong Farm

That is simply terrific!
aktion033.gif
You know that you are going to have to send us some pictures!!! Can't wait to see them!
wub.gif

Mercysmom said:
aktion033.gif

yes.gif

I think I found our Modern Shetland!  Simply gorgeous!!!!

Need some power to the prayers my son and I are saying to sell our show AMHA/AMHR mini in order to purchase this pony - hoping nobody snatches her from us!

Wish us luck!  If all goes well, hopefully we can join the pony ranks... we are hoping so hard!

Denise

Silversong Farm

464956[/snapback]

I'll pray for you, if you pray for me... I have a 2 year old APHA filly to sell before I can bring more minis home and I really would like another mini or two.
wink.gif

I'll pray for you, if you pray for me... I have a 2 year old APHA filly to sell before I can bring more minis home and I really would like another mini or two.
wink.gif

466514[/snapback]

Consider it done!!!
yes.gif
I am not having much luck - hoping that is because everyone is busy with Nationals and not on the boards... even considering putting up my star of the barn for lease to help pay for the pony - and THAT is a tough decision for me to make but her resume is most impressive as a performance mini with multiple Performance Hall of Fame, All Star placings and Area One champ/reserve champs! What a decision!

Denise

Silversong Farm

I may be interested in your mini.........where are you located?

I have ASPC foundation fillies for sale if anyone is interested.

I live in Kansas, near the OK border

srpwildrose said:
I may be interested in your mini.........where are you located?I have ASPC foundation fillies for sale if anyone is interested.

I live in Kansas, near the OK border

466984[/snapback]

Hi Susan:

I emailed you...and sent pix of my mini mare.

Thanks!

Denise

Latest posts

Back