I STILL Can't Believe It!! Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThreeCFarm

Reaction score
I keep pinching myself because I can't believe it is true, but this little filly is going to live with me after she is weaned!!! Reflections What A Star is a tiny (but currently very fat, LOL) chestnut tovero filly with blue eyes and eye liner and she's BEAUTIFUL!! She is by Star Skipper, a World Reserve Grand Champion, and out of Cedar Croft Blaze N Bobbi Sox, an AMHR National Champion. I will be showing this filly next year, and expect to do VERY well with her. I have been admiring the Skipper babies all year long on Charlotte's website, but I never dreamed I'd be able to own one!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

Reflections What A Star:

WhatAStarJuly05cropped.jpg

7-05WhatAStar.jpg

I also have to say that Star Skipper, What A Star's sire, is an AWESOME stallion!!! The pictures on the REFLECTIONS website just do not do him justice. Not only does Skipper have excellent conformation and presence and has proven his ability to pass it on, but he is very athletic and is a joy to watch. If he were a big horse, I would have been begging to ride him--and I don't mean just around the rail or down the trail! I think he'd be more than capable to handle any riding discipline you could imagine if he was big enough to ride.
wub.gif

Thank you Charlotte and Frank Lupton of REFLECTIONS, a miniature horse farm inc!!

REFLECTIONS Website

Thats AWESOME!! Congrats!!
aktion033.gif

Bet you cant wait to get her home!!
biggrin.gif
Wooohoo!!

-Kris

Thank you! I don't normally get excited about showing in halter (I'm a performance fan!), but I will admit I'm excited about showing What A Star.

I forgot to mention that she should mature to only 30" tall.

She looks very nicely build for a smal size!

Congrats, I bet she will give you lots of joy!

What a lovely little filly! Congratulations!
aktion033.gif
Charlotte has some awesome little horses....so I think you chose wisely!
yes.gif

She should make a great future cross for Ozzy.
yes.gif

That is a gorgeous filly, I never would have thought her so small. Congratulations

Wow,
aktion033.gif

I have a filling your gonna have fun with her!
aktion033.gif

Jennie

You lucky thing you!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viki

Latest posts

Back