I really need some prayers and good thoughts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add my prayers to the list Jill. Hoping for a good outcome and some quick answers for you, I know the waiting is the worst.

Jan

Deep breath now....all will work out in the end Jill and do go hug the furkins, they are wonderful soothers. Light and hope....

I'll be thinking of you Jill, and pray they work you in much sooner than 2 weeks. It's so frustrating and stressful to have to wait that long for more information, especially for people who are used to taking charge and getting things DONE...NOW!!

Jill-

Just saw this thread...sending OODLES of positive thoughts and prayers...but in my gut, I feel things will be FINE for you. You are a upstanding, strong-minded gal; I just FEEL that everything will be alright!

Hang in, be proactive, keep us all posted....you KNOW we 'out here' are ALL pulling for you, my dear and fellow conserv.. (well, YOU know!
default_smile.png
forum friend!!

{{{Hugs}}},

Margo

Jill,

You have my prayers! I know this is scarey but you have lots and lots of people who care and are with you in spirit. Be good to yourself and we will keep praying/sending strong positive thoughts to you!

Russ

Just saw your post Jill

Sending lots of prayers

I hope they can see you alot sooner

so you don't spend so much time worrying

about what may not be anything to worry about.

Give yourself a hug for me. And think positive

no matter what shows on the tests. Easy for me to say

Lori

you know I totally understand.. been there done that and still wearing the darn t-shirt
default_wink.png
You are in my thoughts all will be fine!

Hoping it's nothing too serious Jill. I know you must be scared. We are all here for you.

Blessings and prayers for the path your life may be taking. I for one do not believe in cancers * my way of fighting back* and I do not believe you are going down that path ~S~ I will hold you strong in my heart and thoughts and when you get the results we can all laugh at your fears and put them aside for a wonderful and bright future!!!

JoeAnn

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way Jill.

Keep a positive outlook if possible.

Not that other people stories will help you but we just

went thru two different situations in the past three months.

Michael's brother in law had had a bad flu and then a cough

that lasted for several months. He was short of breath and so

sick they took him from work to the ER. Took a chest Xray

and he was told he probably had lung cancer. Scheduled him

for a CT scan, went in for the appt. and the machine was down.

He had to go back another day. CT scan was taken and they

sent him to an onocologist. It wasn't cancer is was scarring

from a pneumonia he'd had.

This same man's son collapsed at work, he was taken to the ER.

They put him in the hospital and told him and his parents he had

a rare disease where the brain sags. He had heat exhaustion.

We have a saying around here "There is a reason they call them

'practicing physcians'!

Sending you the best wishes for a excellent outcome!

Just back from Congress so I am just now reading this, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers until you update us on what is going on.I hope they are able to get you in a lot sooner, it must be driving you insane. <<hugs>> hang in there.

So sorry to hear Jill

A few years ago, they did a chest xray for a different issue and found about 3 spots on my lung, 1 was rather large. Turned out to be calcified granulomas which was harmless and they told me could have very well be caused by the dust I am around out in the country or other environmental factors.

Try not to worry, I know that is NOT easy. I remember how worried I was about the spots on my lungs but it was harmless. Try and think good thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, everyone! This is a really special place and the people here mean a lot to me and have for years.

Your comments help a lot and especially the personal stories where you or family members / friends had similar scares and all turned out to be okay. I keep rereading those.

I've been worried since January about an inflammatory indicator in my blood and kept pressing the doctors about why it was, which is what got me referred to the infectious disease doctor, though this doesn't look like her ballpark, she's the one that sent me for the Xrays and CT scan. I was afraid it would be something "really bad" and am pretty much scared as can be now that I've heard what the doctor said about the CT scan. I probably sound like a broken record.

Really, I just go from feeling like I'll be okay to feeling like I'll die and I really love my husband, family and dogs too much to want to leave them.

Trying to keep myself distracted but right now, I've got the attention span of a gnat when it comes to watching TV. My mind keeps wandering (nerves, not related to anything physical). We did set up an aquarium today that's on the dresser by my side of the bed and that was good to go out and pick fish and is relaxing for me to watch them (plus, with my current attention span, it's kinda just the ticket).

Thank you,

Jill

Jill, you are in my thoughts and prayers - praying hard that in far less than 2 weeks you will find out it is nothing serious!

Aww--that stinks to have to worry so. My uncle--in his 80s--just had surgery for a spot on his lungs that turned out to be cancer. They got it all and he needs no other treatment. His daughter, my cousin, says he's doing beautifully.

But, Jill, you won't have to deal with that. Just standard procedure, this biopsy... worrying about it doesn't make it better, so it's a waste of time. Deep breath--and carry on.

I remember after one ob/gyn visit, and routine test.. they ordered additional mammos and a uterine biopsy... yikes. It was nothing--they're just playing it safe. And why not--if the technology is available to find stuff--they want to use it!!

You've got my prayers Jill! And stay on those Drs. asses don't ask demand what ever you feel you need!!!! Take off the princess shoes and put on your work boots and demand they fix you right now!

Having been thru this recently, it seems to be the only way to get anything done today in a reasonable time.

We will all keep praying for you.

Hugs

Bonnie

I will put you on my prayer list Jill. I wish you did not have to wait so long, it is so hard to have to wait.

One day at a time Jill. I know its hard to do when something like this happens but it honestly helps.

I have a number of health issues, couple of them cronic, so I know.... at least a little bit, how you feel.

Will keep you in my thoughts and send along a big cyber <HUG>!

Ahhh Jilly.......

Here's a big cyber hug for you........ please keep on the Doctors as far as trying to get them to have you see someone ....and you are correct, they may just not be thinking about where you live, so are picking from the wrong zipcode so to speak.

I know how you feel, I have been having some odd abdominal pains, etc.....and bad blood & urine results.......so have had to have test after test after test...trying to keep a low profile here, and still doing some tests, but on the upside, things are starting to turn around, based on the first tests they thought I had a kidney issue....turns out I probably did, didn't drink enough water daily.......and have had several ultra-sounds etc. Anyway, drinking a lot of water and trying to stay intune to my body and again keeping after the Doctors if I am having pains. It really does help, seriously they knew I was freaked out and got me in for a scan & gave me the results the same day and that was a day before I left on a trip.....talk about great service... so believe me, it does help to be the squeaky wheel.
default_wub.png

I am hoping & praying all turns out just fine for you, knock on wood, my troubles seem to be stemming from ovarian cysts or something?......anyway, still having to do monthly blood/urine tests but hey, that is fine, I would rather them keep poking me to make sure I am going in the right direction so to speak.

Hugs sweetie, give those fur-baby dogs a hug for me....congrats on the new fishies....... I am sure that will help a little even.

Jill,

Prayers from here that it is something minor that can be easily cured with the right medicine.

I hope for the best for you.

Mary

Back