I probably shouldn't have.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]I don't know why I did it
default_wacko.png
, as he is heavier boned than I like, and I'll probably never use him on my mares but..... Here is my new 28.75 AMHA/AMHR/ Falabella Blend stallion, Heermann's Mr. Juanderful (Son of Northern Emporer Juancito)[/SIZE]

Pictures really don't show how pretty he really is, he is soooo much prettier in person, he has such presence and is sooo sweet
default_wub.png
. I believe I will give him to my fiance Bill's brother Elzie when we move out to Kansas as he has been dying to get into mini's. He'll be kept on our place in Kansas. I do believe I'll break him to harness as he has a lovely ground covering trot. Ya I needed this boy like a hole in the head but I'm so glad I got him
default_rolleyes.gif
. He's just such a nice boy.Eventually I'll be looking for a small refined homozygous stallion to add to my herd for breeding. I guess he's just gonna be a pasture pet
default_whistling.gif

578973-R1-03-22-1.jpg

578973-R1-05-20.jpg

578973-R1-09-16-2.jpg

Joy

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is beautiful!!!

I love him!

But then I like lots of different body types :)

Congrats!

Susan O.

Oh he is very nice ! well done. Tomorrow I am going to look at a mare I think I will buy...does anyone ever ask themselves "why am I going to buy another mini....." I have more then enough,I have 2 perfectly good ones at home sitting in my pasture, why do I need another? Then you think to yourself...."but I dont have a black one with a star"....maybe this is going to be the perfect horse that i cant live without. am I the only one that thinks this way?

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks guys
default_laugh.png
Yup sturdy hits it on the head
default_biggrin.png
He's the old style but such a sweetie, I just couldn't pass him up :love [/SIZE]

Joy

Wow, I love him. I like a heavier boned horse and they are getting hard to find here anyways.

He is so cute.

Congratulations Joy,

He looks like a sweetheart. I think your going to enjoy him.
default_smile.png

very good looking horse. A big bonus that he has such a sweet personality. Congrats!!!!!]

Joy

I think he is adorable.. Congrats. I have a stallion that reminds me of him -- built wise -- he is built like a brick. Mine is a chestnut and is 29" tall. When I bought him I was looking for an under 30 black and white but when I saw him just loved his build so now we have him.. haha -- but I am like you - my boy only got 2 girls this year because my others all crossed better with my other stallions
default_smile.png

When are you moving to Kansas? I am thinking you were moving within an hour of me but now I cant remember
default_smile.png

Congratulations! I'm with Susan O - I like all differents kinds of body syles. A pretty horse is a pretty horse! I love the tinies too so that's an extra bonus.
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Oh he is very nice ! well done. Tomorrow I am going to look at a mare I think I will buy...does anyone ever ask themselves "why am I going to buy another mini....." I have more then enough,I have 2 perfectly good ones at home sitting in my pasture, why do I need another? Then you think to yourself...."but I dont have a black one with a star"....maybe this is going to be the perfect horse that i cant live without. am I the only one that thinks this way?

Ahh yes, if they only came in two colors we would probably all have fewer of them than we do. lol

Joy
I think he is adorable.. Congrats. I have a stallion that reminds me of him -- built wise -- he is built like a brick. Mine is a chestnut and is 29" tall. When I bought him I was looking for an under 30 black and white but when I saw him just loved his build so now we have him.. haha -- but I am like you - my boy only got 2 girls this year because my others all crossed better with my other stallions
default_smile.png

When are you moving to Kansas? I am thinking you were moving within an hour of me but now I cant remember
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for the compliment on my guy
default_biggrin.png
I sure wish I knew when we are moving. Our place here in Colorado has to sell first
default_sad.png
I'm sure it will but it is taking alot longer than we had hoped. Our place in Kansas (Glasco) is about 30 miles north of Salina then 10 miles west on 24. Not really too far from you
default_aktion033.gif
. We have gone out to the place several times to start fencing it. We only have about 4 acres but its really nice pasture with trees. I really love the place and can't wait to get moved out. My fiance Bill, his family lives in Glasco, Beloit and Cawker City. He went out last month to deliver my hot walker (very old and not in working condition yet
default_biggrin.png
) Just needs a little work and a can of paint LOL! I am just so excited to get the place set up the way I want it!!! Like a dream come true for me, especially doing it with someone you love
default_wub.png
Just hope the tornados go around
default_ohnoes.jpg
I'm really looking forward to just harnessing up and going down the road! Out there, there are miles of road to drive
default_yes.gif
Here there is so much traffic anymore that I trailer to an arena at the fair grounds to drive and train, it has changed alot here over the past 20 years or so. We are talking about coming out for Christmas. If I get a chance maybe I'll give you a call and drop by
default_biggrin.png
My brother-in law is a goat fan too![/SIZE]

take care,

Joy

Latest posts

Back