I need your help for Michael *PLEASE READ*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Everyone: Jerry, Dan and I have to face the parole board on August 21. I have just spoken to Tammy, who is our liason for the Victim Services for Probation who runs this department. She said that it would be in our best interest to gather a petition of "impact statments" as to why Michael's killer should not be allowed to set free. She said it would be very wise to have as many statements come in to their office as possible. They need not be long, just something stating that 2 years is not long enough for the crime this animal did to Michael. Something along those lines and whatever else you feel you want to say in Michael's defense.

So I am asking anyone who is reading this to PLEASE if you can spare a moment and help us keep this piece of trash behind bars so he will never be allowed out to hurt anyone ever again.

Tammy said it would be fine if anyone wanted to send emails and she will print them off and present them to the parole board to use for Michael's defense. Her phone number is also 1-866-795-7467 if anyone would like to speak to her first she would be happy to speak to you. This is so important we would so much appreciate anything you can say. Thank you so much for helping.

Please send your emails to:

[email protected]

PS; PLEASE PUT ON YOUR SUBJECT LINE : MICHAEL GARRISON

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty - I will be more than happy to send an e-mail for you and your family! Anything to keep horrible people like this from getting back on this street.

Consider it sent, Marty. 2 years is deffinately not enough!!!

I'll be in touch with her, Marty. Your family has my best wishes.

Count me in as well.

It would be a privelage to attest to the horid crime and the effects it has had on everyone.

I will definitely give her my two cents on the matter.
default_nono.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_new_let_it_all_out.gif

Count me in!! How could something like that even be an OPTION??????

I am so, so sorry for your family.

You BET I'll say something!!!!!

Joyce, who wishes she lived in E. Tennessee!

I sent mine a few seconds ago Marty.

Would you like me to send you a copy?

done! and marty, i sent you a copy. this piece of scum needs to rot in prison for the rest of his life.

I will also send an email to her.

Thanks for letting us know that we have a voice in this. I hope it helps.

Liz

Marty,

I sent an email for you. If you wish I can send you a copy. You and in your family remain in my prayers.

This is Daniel. I want to come here to say thank you to all who are helping my brother get justice.

Daniel, there isn't much we can do but I'm sure a lot of us are more than willing to do what we can. Stay strong....this won't be easy but you and your mom and dad can get through it together.

Marty, I have sent mine... if you would like me to forward to you what I sent I will be glad to if you send me your email address. If it is not something you want to read, that is ok too.

Will these be submitted to the folks reviewing the release or ...??

OMG Marty and family it is emailed without a doubt. PLEASE keep us updated and ANYTHING you need done will be taken care of if we can help without a second thought. I am so sorry this is happening....

Latest posts

Back