I need your help for Michael *PLEASE READ*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Marty!! That is so nice to know someone is actually reading them, each and every one!! I sure hope they make an impact! Come on folks, lets please add some more, even a short note, to see how much difference we can make here!!

I sent one too Marty..and copied it to your Yahoo address (I found on your website)...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...

Marty, Jerry and Dan

I just read this post and I just sent mine. I am emailing you a copy. It will be hard

to read it. If you don't want, that is fine. I hope it will help you, for you and for

Michael. You all mean so much to me. You are always in my thoughts and my prayers.

Love to all of you

and Prayers for you and for that day.

Vicky

Marty, Just now reading this. I have sent my letter to the victim's services.

Dan, Jerry, and Marty,

No words that can express my outrage that you must endure this after such a short time. All I can say is (((((hugs)))))

Marty, Jerry and Dan,

I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I feel in my heart that justice will prevail and this horrible person will NOT be allowed to go free.

I have sent my letter and I will also email a copy to you.

Hugs and prayers for all of you.

default_saludando.gif
Hey,

Just wanted to give this a BUMP!
default_smile.png

I sent mine in.........so sorry you guys are having to go through this and I hope that anything we can do to keep this piece of garbage behind bars will help!

Marty,,,

Just sent mine in too. So sorry you are having to live through this again.

default_wub.png
Marty dear, I am leaving here when I finish writing this to go write a letter for Tammy to print out for court..anything at all else Carl and I can do to help in this matter please let us know.

Maxine

Update

Again thank you for these letters and emails. They are so much needed and apprecitated I can't even begin to tell you. Without them, we would be out of the ball game completely. The fact that these emails are coming from so many states that are watching this case is giving the State of Tennessee something really big to think about here. The Parole Board was completely taken off guard when they heard what was going on here online. So we know they are listening and thinking already.

The latest is that Tammy, our Victim Advocate at the parole board was notified that Michael's killer has been very busy earing too many "browine points". He knows how to work the system and he is doing it. Seems that for every "good thing" he does, such as be on his best behavior, not get written up for anything, join groups, all is worth a credit. At the end of each month, the credits are turned into TIME that will be taken off his sentence. He is got a nearly clear record and is collecting credits like crazy. So whether or not he gets parole, he is still going to get out early due to these blasted credits.

I am horrified! I was so ready to throw in the towel because no matter what, I cannot get justice served around here. The system is clearly working for the criminal.

So Tammy asked me if I could bring out any "big guns" that I may have over looked to also help with letters or anything. So today, I took out a very large ad in our local newspapers "LOOKING FOR THE CLASS OF 2006 and I explained Michael needed help in the way of protesting. I listed the day and time and location of the hearing. The paper comes out Wednesday. I also called Michael's beloved Tabby who met me in town and is getting their groups together too.

Then I took copies of my letter of request to all three schools for the faculty in hopes they will also write. I got almost immediate response even before I got home., I received calls on the answer phone of some of the boys former teachers that said they will spread the word and try to get a lot of school support and hopefully some will come in person.

It didn't stop there because in Church yestarday, Michael's Pastor asked the congregation to do the same. I am afraid to get over confident but I am hopeful that this continued support keeps rolling in.

So again and again Dan and Jerry and I THANK YOU SO MUCH for this support. And if you haven't emailed yet, there is still a week left. You aren't just doing this for us or for Michael, but once more I say that you are making a difference in this world by taking a stand for justice.

We love you guys.

Jerry Marty and Dan

That is absolutely preposterous! He gets time off for taking classes and being a "good boy" in jail? I am appalled, if I hadn't already written my letter I'd include my disgust at this. He isn't serving enough time as it is for what he did, and to be out early because he's earned brownie points is just awful.
default_no.gif

Always here for support. You have a big forum family and we are always here for you. I just wish I lived closure to help more. Prayers are always coming your way from the Hayden household.

Christy

Oh Marty, I'm just in tears at the thought of so many people standing up for Michael. You and your family are so very special, I really hope that some day you will be able to find some peace again. {{{hugs}}}

I dont wanna email but iwana sing i don think he should be free becuz he murdered somone!

Marty,

I just sent my email in. I really hope all of these emails help. Sending lots of love and hugs your way
default_wub.png

bumping this up to wish you, marty, and the rest of the family strength for tomorrow. i will be there with you in spirit, only wish i could do more. i know you will make michael proud once again. (((((hugs)))))

Latest posts

Back