I need your help for Michael *PLEASE READ*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bumping this up.....this family needs all the help we can give them.

default_new_shocked.gif
A email has been sent, Stay tough Marty, Jerry and Dan we love you.
default_saludando.gif

i got this back in response to my e-mail...

"Message received and will be added to the file for review."

it doesn't appear to be one of those "automated" responses so it looks like a real person is actually seeing these messages. i sure hope they can "hear" them loud and clear.

Charlene, I got the same identical message back, so I do believe they are automated, but good to know it's received on the other end!!

I also received this message back "Message received and will be added to the file for review." at least we know everything is being received on there end. Let us know if there is anything else we can do.

Tammy said she received about 35 emails from you all so far.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yea She is reading them as they show up herself. They are being put in a file for the parole board to review each and every one formally when they meet before the hearing this month. Tammy said her office is very happy about your response and to please keep these letters coming to make a huge impact statement on the parole board to set an example that people all over the US are closely watching this case and are demanding justice be served. We have until the 21st so please please please keep the emails going for justice for Michael!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I did not know what to say....but I visited Michael's website and the words wrote themselves.

I sent it last evening and got an email today that they had received it.

Bumping back up...Marty says she has 35 emails sent.......
default_aktion033.gif
..... lets try for 50.....Not sure we can write more than once...so new people Please just a few words is all it will take....we need to keep him locked up........

Marty and family,

I'm so sorry you're all going through all this torment. I just finished my email to Tammy. Thanks to all our forum family for all the emails. Let's keep them coming! Let's keep other families safe by keeping him in prison!

You're in our prayers and we're just a click away. Let us know if we can do anything else to help!

God bless,

Joan

Marty this is just horrible that you and your family are having to deal with this. 2 years is nothing for what he did. I will sending an email and wishing there was more we could do.

I sent my letter, Marty. I sure our letters make a BIG impact on the parole board. Hang in there!! {{{hugs}}}

l emailed mine on Sat and l received a confirmation back yesterday Sunday no less saying it has been received and will be added to Michaels file. Good luck Marty hope things go well.

I cannot imagine your pain; it is the least I can do, and I hope that I can help impact the potential release. Email sent, with a copy your way as well.

Latest posts

Back