I need some Prayers for my Daughter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh GOOD NEWS!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Prayers for Anita and the baby. She sounds like she is in good hands.Anita and the baby will be in my thoughts.

God bless

prayers comming your way-we just went thru this with our youngest daughter. week 34 and the dr. put her into the hospital-bp was off the charts........within 6 hours the did a c-section. our grandson is doing great and so is our daughter. she's still have bp problems so I worry about her.......good luck

I'm glad things are better! Tell your daughter to enjoy her bed rest...once the baby comes look out!!! LOL

I was just reading thru this. Glad she is doing better. The longer she hangs onto that baby the better. Lots of prayers coming hers and your way. Four years ago I went thru this. Not with the high blood pressure, just child #4 deciding he should arrive 6 wks early. The cortisone shots for the lungs are important and its better for her to be in a hospital with a specialized neonatal intensive care unit in case the baby comes early. They are better equipped to care for the baby.

Lots of warm thoughts and prayers headed your way.

God Bless,

Latest posts

Back