i need ideas to get 40$

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
hi everyone,

im trying to get 40$ to get my nose pierced(i know some people think its gross) but everyone says it will look cute on me so i want get it done lol my mom finaly said yes, so its 40$ and i dotn have a job im looking! but its not working well! so any ideas?

How bout working for neighbors,?? thats what I do.

I have no regular job, except working in my moms office. I pick cherries from time to time, babysit, housesit, and do yard work. During the summer I can pull in more than $40 from all that.

I like nose pierecings, but would do it on myself, don't think I would suit one. Make sure to show picture once its done and healed up!

the people around are sorta mean, there aret many but ya, and i will
default_biggrin.png

You have been given some good ideas. "Also if there are any elderly in your area they would love to have someone help them with daily things that everyone else takes for granted. Regular household chores and though you may not make the $40 all at once you will get there before you know it. You may find your neighbors arent as mean as you think.

List some of your tack or horse items for sale on the saleboard
default_smile.png

You board at that Littlefoot farm right? Offer to clip some horses for a small price if there are any shows coming up soon
default_smile.png
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just beware that alot of jobs wont allow you to have peircings. They will make you take them out, and when you get a new peirceing you can not take it out for weeks.

This is why I removed all my peirceings, very hard to get a job with them.

I'll answer for Ashley...no, not basic ear piercings, like your ear lobes...nose/chin/eyebrow/lip, those kind of piercings could keep you from getting a job, depending on the job of course.

ask for allowence and a few weeks ago i got ten bucks for finding my neighbors hearing aid and my dad pays me 20 whenever i finish a subject in school you could do something @ a horse show like baths or clipping.

or get a magnet there easier to take out and cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have my nose pierced!

Where are you going to get it done?

Artisitics? They charged me $45 because I asked for a clear stone. The regular silver ball is $40.

Take your time, you'll get the $ soon enough
default_smile.png

Show us when you get it!

I have my nose pierced!
Where are you going to get it done?

Artisitics? They charged me $45 because I asked for a clear stone. The regular silver ball is $40.

Take your time, you'll get the $ soon enough
default_smile.png

Show us when you get it!
i wanna get it done at sonics its 35$ then tax, and i will:p

Latest posts

Back