i need a new dishwasher

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlene

Reaction score
i need a new dishwasher. woohoo!!! i finally put 2 & 2 together and discovered that the water on my laundry room floor only happened when i ran my dishwasher.

in better days, gary woulda torn into it and discovered what the problem was but now that i have to depend on others...

i called my guy and he came out today and looked at it. i was so afraid the problem was with water lines under the house, blah blah blah but it's not! I JUST NEED A NEW DISHWASHER!!!

YAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was MORE than happy to pay for THAT service call!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

LOL
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Glad to hear it's nothing too serious!!

I wish I could talk my Dad into buying my Mom a new dishwasher...she desperately needs one....

~kathryn

default_aktion033.gif
WooHoo for you!
default_biggrin.png

BooHoo for me, as I am the dishwasher!
default_no.gif

:DOH!

Charlene..

Check eBay for one. I bought a practically brand new one for $40. You know you have reached a milestone in your life when you are excited about getting a new appliance
default_wink.png

Charlene..

Check eBay for one. I bought a practically brand new one for $40. You know you have reached a milestone in your life when you are excited about getting a new appliance
default_wink.png
i wondered about ebay, i'll check it out! it's not so much the excitement of getting a new appliance, it's more the excitement of finding out there is nothing majorly wrong with water lines under the house. i was NOT looking forward to spending a fortune and having the mess of water line repairs!!! :DOH!

Tagalong, that is just too funny!
default_biggrin.png

I, too, needed a new dishwasher and got one about a month ago. My old one was leaking on the floor. As I suspected it was just leaking around the door, so no major issues there, thank goodness! I got mine at Lowe's; never thought about shopping on eBay for a dishwasher!

Latest posts

Back