I must EXPRESS my thanks!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaVern

Reaction score
Thanks to Jodie and Charlyn for the great job they did taking pictures and everyone else that joined in the festivities. Although it was cold and rainy and the plumbing didn't work too well upstairs, everyone seemed to have had a good time.

It was fun showing off Express and his foals. Here is an example of Jodie's pictures. I call the one with me dancing around, " My Babies Are American Made" It is my Fourth of July Picture.

If you want to see more go to http://jfrenchphotography.albumpost.com/

expressjodie1.jpg

expressjodie2.jpg

Thanks for posting those photos of Express.

He is the sire of our little guy , grand dad to our

fillies. It's nice to see him in all his glory.

Love the title for your photo 'My Babies are

American Made'.

He is GORGEOUS but you already know my thoughts on him
default_smile.png

Is there a time I can sneak a mare there without you catching me ?
default_smile.png

My little Prince Charming is waving at this Grandpa!!!!

AWESOME way to EXPRESS yourself in Lucky Hart, AMERICA!
default_aktion033.gif

Jodie/and team are the best....just love her. Congrats to everyone for getting some EXPRESSIVE shots of a beautiful horse.

Renee, Express just gives me goose bumps looking at those pics. Are the babies up on the photo gallery?

Renee-
default_saludando.gif
I am really sorry we couldn't join in on the fun weekend. Sounds like you guys had a good time like I knew you would. Jodie does such great work and boy you got some results quick. She wasn't able to get Lilly the other day, but hopefully soon. If nothing else maybe in Winona.

Glad to hear you had a good time!

Jodie- Keep up the good work!

Wow, beautiful pics and nice horses! I love your little Bianca. Really nice!!

Oh thanks for nice things said. Both Jodie and Charlyn said they loved handling and shooting him. He seems so happy and acted like he enjoyed the attention.

The little filly, Bianca is not mine. There are lots of other peoples horses on Jodie's site. I do know that there are lots of little Tibbs foals up as she came here after shooting for them.

Equuisize please tell me more about your Express son. For an older stallion he doesn't have too many offspring. Until this year. 7 fillies and 9 colts- mostly pintos. Tibbs picked out one this weekend. She is a black with four high white socks and a white tail. Her name is American Expression. Her mother is a Bob black Bob daughter.

John Eckbold is trying to decidewhich one he wants. They spoke first.

We should have pictures of foals up this weekend, as Tara is coming home today with her camera.

Kitty come and visit me.

I had better get out to the pasture again as there are 5 more Expresses to go. Thanks again, Renee

He looks great Renee! I can't wait to get Broadway out showing again...and driving
default_yes.gif
Can't wait to see pictures of Express' 2008 foals!

Tracy

I am really looking forward to the pictures of your Express babies! Any George foals yet?

I am in a fun mood this afternoon and I was sitting here thinking about a old Madonna song that was on the radio some years back......ask Tara if she remember that song, Express Yourself.....?

I kept thinking of Jodie and crew playing that music doing the Express photo shoot....saying work it....work it for the camera.....
default_biggrin.png

Ok, I know....sometimes I make my own smiles.....but I really like that horse....he makes me smile and go wow all at the same time!

Tara just walked in the door, so I asked her if she knew the song. She said, ''Strike a Pose, There's nothin to it. Vogue. Vogue. Vogue.

That is a little after my hay day. I know this one-- My Babies are American Made. Born and Bred in the USA. With there sexy long necks and their sexy long legs. My Babies are American made.

Wait until you see what she came up with for Betty's Showcase.

Ooooo I just loved looking at all the proofs! Don't know how you guys even managed to squeeze in those few photo shoots - must've done it between rain showers
default_wacko.png
The weather sure has been awful so far this month, hasn't it?

My favorites are: Driving - 0089 and 0091

Others: 0181, 0082 (REALLY like this one!), 0138 (my fav I think), 0190 and 0196

I really think Express needs a date with the mare in my avatar! Not only do they look alike but I think they'd make one heck of a baby! Speaking of babies, still waiting on my Yahoo to arrive - pretty sick of waiting now....Loved walking the pasture on Saturday checking out all the new foals so far. I absolutely cannot wait to see all their beautiful pics but really can't wait to see some out in the ring next year!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back