I miss my hubby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
My hubby has had to make a trip back to Canada to pay a visit to his 97 year old Grandmother. She has had 3 heart attacks in a period of 4 or 5 weeks. She is at home, but has to have around the clock care.

My hubby has been living in Australia with me for the last 4 1/2 years and this is his first trip back to see his family and friends in that time. He left 2 weeks ago and we aren't sure of when he will return. Maybe one month, maybe two.
default_no.gif

Anyway, my heart is hurting. I keep busy by working and my kids obviously keep me on my toes. My little horses are good therapy too.

I guess this is what happens when you 'import' your husband.

I miss him.
default_crybaby.gif

I am sure he misses you too. Where in Canada did he go? I live in Quebec, Canada.

I am sure he misses you too. Where in Canada did he go? I live in Quebec, Canada.
Ontario. I have visited Quebec and it's beautiful. He did make me laugh when he said that it actually reached 10 degrees so everyone was out in their shorts and t-shirts.
default_new_shocked.gif
Here in Australia, we go into hiding with low temps like that.

I miss him.

yeah the weather has been nice lately. When you get minus 20 well plus 10 is warm. We still have snow.

I'm so sorry you're without him for awhile. I pray that all goes well with his grandmother. He'll be home soon and everything will be great again. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. Take care. We're just a click away.

God bless,

Joan

Oh
default_sad.png
I know it's hard and I'm sure he also misses you. Do you get to talk to each other much on the phone?

Sorry your sad and missing him.. You just take for granted when you are together all the time, I know I do!! I would miss my husband too!! I hope he gets home soon..

Have fun playing with Bailey and Willow...
default_yes.gif

We try to speak on the phone a couple of times a week, but with the time difference, it makes it hard. Sometimes it's very bitter/sweet hearing his voice. I love it, but then it also leaves me in tears.
default_no.gif

Bailey and Willow have been great distractions from my aching heart. Somehow my little horses heal the pain. Magical.
default_wub.png

Oh I am sorry about his Grandma
default_no.gif
Sounds like she has lived a long life though
default_yes.gif
I'm sure he will be back in no time and when he does I bet you guys will make up for all this lost time
default_wink.png
Hang in there girly
default_yes.gif
I would come hang out with you if I lived closer
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
we live in Ontario, tell your hubby if he wants a mini horse fix to come visit our minis if he has time, we'll feed him and give him a beer too:) Before you know it he will be back home again.

Yvonne

Ah Hun,

I feel for ya, but what a blessing to have a husband like ya do. I always heard that you know how good a man would be as a husband by how he treats his mom. If he treats his grandma good I think you've got yourself a winner!

The measure of a man can be gauged by how he treats

his family. He will treat you the same.

You've got a good one there, don't blame

you for missing him. He'll be home to you soon.

Thanks everyone... Your kind words and good thoughts mean so much when my heart is hurting.

Yes I have got a 'good one'.
default_wub.png
He treats his family with lots of respect. He's a keeper!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back