Quantcast

I miss my hubby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

maplegum

Reaction score
My hubby has had to make a trip back to Canada to pay a visit to his 97 year old Grandmother. She has had 3 heart attacks in a period of 4 or 5 weeks. She is at home, but has to have around the clock care.

My hubby has been living in Australia with me for the last 4 1/2 years and this is his first trip back to see his family and friends in that time. He left 2 weeks ago and we aren't sure of when he will return. Maybe one month, maybe two.

Anyway, my heart is hurting. I keep busy by working and my kids obviously keep me on my toes. My little horses are good therapy too.

I guess this is what happens when you 'import' your husband.

I miss him.

maplegum

Reaction score
I am sure he misses you too. Where in Canada did he go? I live in Quebec, Canada.
Ontario. I have visited Quebec and it's beautiful. He did make me laugh when he said that it actually reached 10 degrees so everyone was out in their shorts and t-shirts.
Here in Australia, we go into hiding with low temps like that.

I miss him.

bluetaterbaby

Reaction score
I'm so sorry you're without him for awhile. I pray that all goes well with his grandmother. He'll be home soon and everything will be great again. I guess absence does make the heart grow fonder. Take care. We're just a click away.

God bless,

Joan

Basketmiss

Reaction score
Sorry your sad and missing him.. You just take for granted when you are together all the time, I know I do!! I would miss my husband too!! I hope he gets home soon..

Have fun playing with Bailey and Willow...

maplegum

Reaction score
We try to speak on the phone a couple of times a week, but with the time difference, it makes it hard. Sometimes it's very bitter/sweet hearing his voice. I love it, but then it also leaves me in tears.

Bailey and Willow have been great distractions from my aching heart. Somehow my little horses heal the pain. Magical.

Brandi*

Reaction score
Oh I am sorry about his Grandma
Sounds like she has lived a long life though
I'm sure he will be back in no time and when he does I bet you guys will make up for all this lost time
Hang in there girly
I would come hang out with you if I lived closer

Last edited by a moderator:

twister

Reaction score
we live in Ontario, tell your hubby if he wants a mini horse fix to come visit our minis if he has time, we'll feed him and give him a beer too:) Before you know it he will be back home again.

Yvonne

maplegum

Reaction score
Thanks everyone... Your kind words and good thoughts mean so much when my heart is hurting.

Yes I have got a 'good one'.
He treats his family with lots of respect. He's a keeper!