I may have saved someone's life today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
When we came into the parking lot at Albertson's in Azle I noticed someone face down on the sidewalk next to the the side of the building! You couldn't really see her unless you looked down over the hill as you came down the drive. I got one of the clerks in the store and we ran over to check her out. She came to as he called her name. She said she didn't know when she passed out. She hit her head as she fell. The young guy went inside and got more help and I sat with her. The manager and three young guys came out and got her inside. I hope she was OK, she kept saying her head hurt.... If no one had found her.... I believe she could have died. It was 104* in the shade!

Wow! God put you in the right place at the right time. The good part is that you listened to God and got help for the young girl. Good for you, you did good!!

Barbara

So glad you was there
default_aktion033.gif
way to go!

That lady would have DIED if it wasn't for you! HERO!

Kudos to you for getting involved and I have no doubt that you helped save that woman's life. Head injuries are soooo serious.

As Marty said, you are a HERO............ way to go and get involved........it does show how one person can and does make a difference!!

I believe you did save her life!!!! Good for you! Not everyone would have bothered. It must make you smile every time you think of it.

I also consider you a hero!

Bonnie

Good for you! Sometimes we get the chance to be someone else's guardian angel and that's very special.

Leia

Wow! God put you in the right place at the right time. The good part is that you listened to God and got help for the young girl. Good for you, you did good!!

Barbara
You DID save someones life...good for you. Well done. Good job that YOU, your car and your shopping list put you in the right place at the right time.

I'm sorry but the above comment has me pee'ing my pants
default_biggrin.png
This PROVES god is a man (sorry guys) but ONLY a man would send help AFTER the disaster...we women would make sure it never happened in the first place and walk off silently not needing adoration
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

good on you , many people would have walked on by and assumed she was drunk
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back