I May Be Scarce For Awhile (?)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Folks --

Just wanted to drop a quick note saying I may not be online much for a little bit. I have a laser proceedure for my left eye this morning and if it makes things like it made my right eye (temporarily, I hope), I won't be able to be on LB for awhile since I won't really be able to read (urgh). Further conspiring against me is my home internet is out (stopped off on my way to eye doctors to check email and post this).

Didn't want anyone to thnk this "motor mouth" quit or something
default_laugh.png
And looking forward to catching up with all of you as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Jill

Good Luck Jill...hope everything goes well for you. Just think of all the fun you'll have reading and catching up.. we'll miss you.

Hope all goes better than last time. Take care, keeping you in my thoughts and saying a quick prayer for you.

Hi Jill,

Just wanted to wish you the best. I hope your as happy with it as Erica is. She had the same thing done on both eyes and it was one of the best things shes ever done.

You'll love it!!

Good Luck and hope to see you back here soon.
default_smile.png

Hope all goes smoothly, Jill. You will be missed!!!

I hope it goes well and isn't as bad as the last time.

Kim

take care, jill! while you recover, just plop yourself on the couch with a cold drink, put your feet up, grab the remote and let everybody wait on you hand and foot. you know, act like a man!
default_new_shocked.gif

JUST KIDDING, men of LB.
default_wink.png

Good Luck with the procedure Jill. I know you'll be back on LB as soon as you can...

Missy

Just so everyone knows...

Jill is not having Lasik or a similar procedure. This is laser treatment for diabetic retinopathy, and can be extremely painful. Not that Lasik doesn't hurt, but this sort of procedure doesn't come with the hope of no more glasses...instead, it is done to maintain the vision that the patient has.

Jill, hang in there, and do like Charlene suggested -- Harvey is so good, and I'm sure we'll hear that he doted upon you, as will Winston and the other little fuzzy ones.

Take those Tylonel on schedule, and when your doctor says it's okay -- have a GREAT BIG MOJITO!

I hope all goes as planned, see
default_rolleyes.gif
you soon.

LOL Jill, you know, I can only recall one person who had announced they were leaving and actually left.
default_rolleyes.gif

Hope your surgery went well.
default_saludando.gif

LOL Jill, you know, I can only recall one person who had announced they were leaving and actually left.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
Now THAT was funny! (and true)

Take care Jill..........and YES act like a man!
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back