I May Be Scarce For Awhile (?)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill was just thinking of you and wanting to say that I'm hoping you are feeling better. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Mary

God bless

Take care Jill! Hope it all goes well!!!! Talk to you sooner, rather than later hopefully!

LOL Charlene! Hope it all goes well and take it easy and heal!! Follow your doctors orders and dont do stuff you are not supposed to! (ha, I am a good one to tell anyone that!)

Really, you dont want to mess with your eyes, so take care, and we look forward to updates on how you are doing and expect to see you good as new soon!

Hope everything goes right on schedule for you, hurry up and get back!

Thinking of you and hoping for the best!

Hurry back!

Liz

Hope your procedure went well. Sending prayers for a speedy recovery.

Thank you everyone
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Yesterday, my right eye wasn't stablized enough to do the surgery on my left eye. There is still swelling in my right eye when the doctor looks at it through the scope thing and my eye is still very dilated more than 2wks since the surgery (urgh). I'm on these drops 2x a day and see him again next Thrusday and if the swelling is still there, he's got some kind of shot (in the eye -- but I've had lots of those, just of different ingredients...) that will make it stop swelling. I think we'll be scheduling Lefty's surgery for about 2 weeks. Just really want to get it over with because the recovery on my right eye was pretty painful at first and not looking forward to it.

The reason I have been quiet for the first time ever (LOL) is my internet was out and the technician couldn't come to fix it until this afternoon. So now I'm back online and somewhat sight enabled
default_laugh.png

Thanks for the well wishes. You all mean so much to me!

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you are back -A shot in the eye OMG :DOH! Ok not very supportive sorry
default_unsure.png
But I am glad you are back and have your internet up again!
Thank you
default_wub.png

Hopefully this shot I may get will be the same as the ones I've had before in how it feels. They don't actually hurt b/c they put numbing drops in your eye
default_smile.png
The worst part is the light really hurts and they put something in to hold your eye open.

A shot in the eye, so far, sounds way worse than it really is (thank goodness!).

Jill Hope your eye is back to normal soon so you can have the procedure on the other eye and hope the recovery on that eye goes better for you.
default_smile.png

Yvonne

bye for now Jill, hope you can come back soon, ...goodluck!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

:Cold-Scared Ooh, I am very eye squeamish and will have to take your word that the shot is not that painful.

Hopefully the swelling will go down and things will continue on schedule for you. I just hate it you are having to wait and be anxious over the surgery that much longer.

Glad your back Jill. Hate that you have had some problems though.

Erica had both of her eyes done together. She said it took them about 20 minutes, and she didnt even get her pain meds filled ! wish yours would have went that well. But hopefully you will be seeing 20/20 in no time at all.
default_wink.png

Linda k

Hey
default_wub.png
I'm back
default_smile.png

The surgery isn't to help me see better but to keep my current level of vision. I just will be happy when it's done and over with -- couldn't have it done on my left eye on Monday because my right eye is still not recovered from it.

I had some "light" laser surgery maybe 6mos ago and that was easy w/ no recovery time, but this is different and more indepth and takes a long time, too. I don't like it but know it is helping me
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back