i luv my Tuesday!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dearinge

Reaction score
this is my lil tuesday. (2yrs old) she is my best buddy! and she is soooo CUTE! and gets quite grumpy when i pet the mini mares... and, she thinks the weanlings are her chew toys!
whistling.gif
i just had to share my girl!

p.jpeg

"*yawn* its soo tiring looking this cute"

p.jpeg

"how do i look from this angle?"

p.jpeg

*tsk tsk* chasing the poor lil weanling.

biggrin.gif

-Dearing

more pics coming.....

p.jpeg

in hot pursuit of robin.

p.jpeg

she is one of our guard dogs! she is our only "dog" that fetches and plays tag!

p.jpeg

"IM SOOO CUTE!"

p.jpeg

trying to get me to put down the camera again!

p.jpeg

p.jpeg

"oh. but plz can i climb in thru the window? plz?"

so thats her in a nutshell!

i definately have mini donk fever! she just has soo much personality! and she is sooo cool just to sit and hang out with. soon i will start ground driving her. but she will prolly end up training me to pull the cart with HER in it! lol...

tongue.gif

-Dearing

What cute pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them. ....psssss COME ON...let her clinb thru the window, or better yet open the door up and invite her in! Sam does, he has pictures posted. My minis come into the family room, but thats it...the rest of our house has all hardwood floors!!! Gotta LOVE those longears. Corinne

yea, dont worry. she comes in the house quite often! but, once she took the liberty to make a nice ocean of a puddle on the oriental rug
whistling.gif
. mom wasnt too thrilled. (but that was the first day we had her, and she was nervous....)

yup. shes a house pet for sure! lol...
yes.gif

-Dearing

Latest posts

Back