I Love My Goat Girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikaS.

Reaction score
I have been meaning to post pics of my goats for quite a while... so here goes: These are pictures of my Standard and Mini Silky Fainter does in the pasture just the other day. And I had to take pics of my fat mini boys, too. The photo session ended when my gelding (the grey-looking silver bay) Trigger decided he needed to be with me and maybe sit in my lap. Then my batteries died.

pasturepics007.jpg
pasturepics020.jpg
pasturepics009.jpg
pasturepics014.jpg
pasturepics013.jpg
pasturepics005.jpg

Ooooo I LOVE goat people.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

How many have you got? Do you milk them or breed - sorry if you have already said all this in previous topics. They are all gorgeous and look very happy in their suroundings!

Great pics - keep them coming.
default_yes.gif

Good to see your happy boys too!

AnnaC, Thank you for the compliments.I have 14 goats that I breed for pet and show(eventually when I get extra time). I sold seven of this year's ten kids and I'll have hay money for winter.(Yay!) I mostly like having a huge petting zoo in my backyard. I did milk a pygmy goat that I had in order to feed her kids, because she wouldn't, but I'd like an Alpine someday to milk. I also have a huge Nubian wether(gelding) that is sort of a guard goat. He's the size of my minis and loves to bother everyone who visits. I'll have to post pics of my buck goats next.

Mickey&Mouse- I love Goatie McGoat! She looks like a character.
default_smile.png
She looks like you might have taken the picture of her in your house... I wouldn't be suprised; I have pics of goats in my house. lol

Hi Erika,

Goatie McGoat is in her favorite place, the garage. I love her, when I drive away she chases after me crying. It is so nice to be loved. This is my first real goat experience and it is wonderful. If I had more stalls I would have a lot more. I haven't had to buy milk since I got her in June and the ice cream that she makes is amazing.

Keep the goat pics coming
default_smile.png

image001.jpg

Such great pics! Goats are really a lot of fun, aren't they? We raised a few of them about 35 years ago, not for showing, but just because we had small kids at the time and we wanted them to grow up around animals, so we got goats, ponies, a few pigs, steers, etc. The goats were just a hoot!

Yours are very pretty, and I bet you have so much fun with them!

Latest posts

Back