I LOVE MY APPY BOY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
And we got Our first National Top Ten together in Amateur Sr. Stallions, Under!!! (He measured 33.5"!) Woodstock North's Who's Appy Now took 8th place out of nearly 40 horses!!! And me still Jet-lagged as we just got into OK last night!

My wonderful hubby sent along his laptop computer with me since the hotel has free wireless internet access, so I'll report in as the rest of the week goes on... I'm just SOOOOO tickled, every horse in the class was beautiful!

And Nancy said that Woodstock North'sThree Doors Down got NATIONAL CHAMPION in the class right before ours! (I was too nervous getting ready to hear the results!)

I sure hope the rest of the week goes as well!!!
pray.gif
We're in aisle B12 if anyone wants to visit!

And Jen, if you're reading this, thanks for the lucky froggy and kiss Appy's girls for me! Give Khornerstone some luvin, too so he doesn't thing the "little one" replaced him in my heart!

Congrats! Sounds like everyone is doing so well and having a great time.

You must be so happy and BESIDE YOURSELF! (I know I would be!) Congrats!

And give Nancy a Congratulations hug from me too!

MA

Yaaay! Congratulations! I saw your name on there and cheered for ya! Great job! Those are HUGE classes!

Wooooooo Hoooooooo Congratulations Karen!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

I couldn't be happier for you!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I had the honor to see your spotted boy at Joel's several weeks ago when we went to visit Catch. He's a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!! Very best of luck for the rest of the show!

Dawn
saludando.gif

WOW....congratulations!!!!
aktion033.gif
He's a gorgeous boy.....I'm not surprised. Please tell Nancy that Dona says HI!!!!
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back