I LOST MY MARE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no Robin. I am so very sorry about your mare and foal. It is so devastating and takes a long time to heal. (((Hugs))) dear friend. Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Such a wonderful little horse with so much personality. It hurts so much to lose our pets.

Oh, I am soooooooo sorry to hear such devastating news. So sad, my heart breaks for you. I understand your pain, as many breeders do, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Sending many {{{{{HUGS}}}}} and prayers your way. We love you!

So sorry for your loss. Saying prayers for you and your family.

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss, it is never easy when something like this happens, my heart goes out to you both.

I am so very sorry for your loss Robin.
default_crybaby.gif

I'm so sorry Robin and Karrel. I know how awful this must be for you both. HUGS!

Carol

I am so very sorry for your loss.I have been there several times losing mares in the foaling process.It is so very painful.Hope the rest of your foaling season is problem free.Again lots of hugs to you.

I am so sorry for both you and your husband.

My first three mares to my herd came from LauraLee. In fact she and the guy she is now married to delivered them to me.

I am sure you did all you could. I know it hurt you to watch her suffer as well as having to let her go.

How devastating! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Robin,

My heart goes out to you and your family.It is never easy losing a beloved animal,because I know you love them like I do(like your children)I hope your future foaling is better for you this year.We are here for you if you need us.When I lost one someone told me put all your love into another mini it helps with your pain.Sending prayers
default_pray.gif

Foaling can be the best of times - and the worst of times. And those worst times can tear you apart. So sorry for the loss of Whypy and her foal...
default_no.gif

So sorry that you and your husband lost your beloved mare. She was beautiful and knew that she was loved. She enjoyed making you laugh. So remember the good times with a smile.

That's so hard, Robin.......But you relieved her suffering. You had to because you love her.

Blessings.

Latest posts

Back